We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Tuesday 27 December 2016

MARRIED TO A STRANGER Episode 5

MARRIED TO A STRANGER ( bani da zabi)  Episode 5

   ❣ Phateemah Taheer ❣

Meeting someone new is like a clean slate...You get to be truthful,honest and sincere,but that's only if you are the type of person who builds every relationship on those virtues....

"You seem so quiet"....Ra'is said pulling me out of my cloud of thoughts...."Yea....I am thinking of an opening"....I said still gazing down at my feet......"OK...here we go...I am Ra'is...that's my real name..I am 28...I studied Medicine in University of Washington,Washington DC".....Ra'is said and my eyes popped open.....

"wait,you are 28 and a Dr and a master's degree holder???At 28?"....I asked wondering the kind of genius he is......"Yea...I graduated from secondary school at 16...I started Med school at 17....I graduated at 22.....,did my horsemanship at 23,I served at 24....I worked through 25-26 and I decided to take a break and go for Master's....and I came back about 4months ago and I am back to work".......Ra'is said after talking calmly for about 5minutes....."Masha Allah"....I said in appreciating of his efforts....

"Your turn,what's your story?".....Ra'is asked again looking at me....."I don't have a story...I am just a girl".....I said and smiled....."we all have stories,except if you are not willing to tell me yours".....Ra'is said and I managed to look up at his tall figure...

"I am Ruqayya....I am called Hubby by 95% of the people who know me....I am currently studying Mass communication,in my last semester at school"....I said with no expression on my face....."That's hardly a story right?".....I added......"ofcourse it is....it is your story,and it's a nice one.".....Ra'is said and I liked his positivity....

"So I know we don't rely know eachother, other than the brief introduction of ourselves which we just came to know now...our parents want us to get married...my mum actually,talked your parents into this..... Hubby...I can call you that right?".....he asked nicely and I nodded in agreement..."Hubby I don't know if you are in  support of this or not....I am good at reading people's facial expressions, but you I can't...I can't read you....I don't know what is running through your mind...and I want to know....I really do....I don't know if you agreeing to marry me is against your wish and will...

"...Ra'is said and I interrupted him......"It isn't I agreed it to willingly"....I said calmly with my eyes fixed to the ground....."Why?.. Why did you agree??"....Ra'is asked curiously...."I could never refuse my parents anything..I have made bad relationship choices in the past and I don't think I want to go through any futile relationship with anyone again...not anymore....so when my parents talked to me about you I had no objection,especially because my parents were not forcing anything on me,they were asking for my approval..and I have known and loved your mum ever since I was a baby.....so it made me making up my mind but this a bit easier".....I said calmly and without using hand gestures which is so unlike me....

"It's awkward".....Ra'is said smiling....."What is awkward?".... I asked wondering why he said that...."Our mothers have been best friends for like ever and we never met....and I have dropped her here severally and sometimes I even came to deliver messages to your mum from mine...still....we never met".....Ra'is said looking at me...."May be we did and can't remember it happening".....I replied not looking at him...."Could be"....he said...."So Ruqayya... It's a yes from you?our marriage?"..... Ra'is asked and I nodded gently...."Okk....I ll tell Umma once I get back home".....he said and I nodded and he entered his car and turned to leave....

He got half way near the gave and reversed back...."Ruqayya"....he said and I turned to look at him...."We forgot something"..... He said smiling....."What's that?".....I asked wondering....."We didn't exchange numbers..here's my complimentary card...please do call me so I can save your digits"......he said and I took the card and smiled....He smiled back and then drove off.

Next Episode coming soon.

New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm.        and.       6pm on my Facebook page "Phateemah Tahir Abdullahi".

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG,Phateemah Tahir Abdullahi on Fcbk or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

2 comments:

  1. Ooh! Hw interesting! Can't wait to know wat happens next...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jazaka Allah khair, may Allah easy ur affair sister. Baraka Allah fihi to ur write-up

    ReplyDelete

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages