We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Thursday 29 December 2016

MARRIED TO A STRANGER Episode 6

MARRIED TO A STRANGER Episode 6

❣ Phateemah Taheer ❣

I got to school a bit earlier than usual because staying at home,bored and thinking about my predicament was driving me nuts.

Ra'is seems like a really nice guy,he is a doctor,he is quiet,he is shy,she talks calmly,he lowers his eyes each time I turn to look at him(real definition of a morally sound Muslim),he is my favourite aunt's son (because honestly his mum is more than just my mother's friend),and most importantly he is my parents' choice....yet with all this I just can't get to make myself atleast feel something for him..even if it's just to say to myself 'i like him'.....I just can't.

"Hubby....don't kill yourself over something you know you have the power and every right to change"....Meenal said after staring at me for minutes before finally deciding to talk to me...."I can't change this,I can't change what is happening, I get change what I know will happen..which is my marriage with Ra'is....I have already given my consent and now I can't go back on that...I just can't".....I said stammering and trying to push back the tears that were building up in my eyes....."Do you know how many times Mustapha has called me lately?More than I can count har na fara gajiya da picking calls en sa....he wants you back,he has learnt his lesson the hard way and I am sure this time things will definitely be different".....Meenal said popping her eyes open like a tigress....."Nothing will be different....we go back to being together and things are cool for a while and then things start going back to exactly the way they were...or probably things continue to be good between us and then we get married and he starts expressing authority over me....Meenal take it or leave it..I would rather marry Ra'is who I don't love and live happy rather than marrying Mustapha and live a miserable life because of some stupid feelings I know will fade with time".....I said angry at the fact that I know I still have feelings for Mustapha...

"How sure are you you will be happy with Ra'is...you don't even know him..he don't know the first thing about him....how sure are you he will make you any happier than Mustapha will?"... Meenal demanded to know and for a while I was lost in my thoughts...."He will...he might be a stranger to me and me to him but I know he will make me happy even if not for anything else then for the friendship between our mothers...Meenal just wish me the best....please"....I said with pitiful cute face...."Tohmmm....I just want you to know there's a limit to yima iyaye biyayya"....Meenal said with a grim...."No there isn't...when it comes to obeying parents we have no choice...it's not an option not to obey them"....I said with all seriousness.

"My wedding with El-Abdool has been fixed...it was fixed over the weekend...I wanted to call you to tell you but I thought the news might sadden you more".....Meenal said with a grim...."Woow really?..finally something good is coming out of this year for me..I am so happy for you girlfriend....so when is it?".....I asked hitting her by the shoulder and sounding super excited for my dearest bestie..."In two weeks the lefe will be brought over to my parents' and a week after that the wedding".....Meenal said sounding a bit not as excited as I expected her to be......"C'mon why the long face???It will be yours and El-Abdool's wedding soon..You should be turning the world upside-down in cheers and happiness"......I said tapping her by the shoulder again...

"Hubby you and I have been friends, bestfriends for like ever...I hate to be married leaving you single".....Meenal said super concerned..... "Silly you...who knows God's plans....Ra'is....I am considering Ra'is....he can't be worse than Mustapha...plus he is a doctor so he will be busy all the time".....I said with a grim......"Wait....he is a doctor?....gross that means he is probably like 35 or 40 or older for him to be a doctor and ready for marriage".....Meenal said squeezing her face in disgust......

"That's the mysterious part....he is 28..."......I said in annoyance...."28?And a doctor and has a master's?"..... Meenal asked finding it too hard to believe...."Well whatever"....I said carefree.

"Hubby you can't love this guy....just a few minutes ago you were happy for me...and mere mention of Ra'is is making you sad"......Meenal said..."Well the heart doesn't want what it doesn't want".....I said sarcastically....."Well it sure does want what it wants".....Meenal and gave me a high-five ✋.......

"Hello wifey and friend"..... A familiar voice said and we both turned...."El-Abdool.....what are you doing here?"......I asked surprised...."Hello Husby...you are here"....Meenal said giving him a wink....."Yea..shall we go..last day of lefe shopping".....El-Abdool said...."Yea sure...Hubby come along Dan Allah...we won't be long I promise"....Meenal said and I tailed behind them..

The love story between Meenal and El-Abdool is really amazing....I have always wished for a guy who will pamper me the way he pampers Meenal...If wishes were horses beggars will ride to their deaths.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm and 6pm on my Facebook page.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG, Phateemah Tahir Abdullahi on Fcbk or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

2 comments:

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages