We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Tuesday 3 January 2017

MARRIED TO A STRANGER Episode 7

MARRIED TO A STRANGER (bani da zabi)  Episode 7

  ❣ Phateemah Taheer ❣

Its been over  a week since Ra'is came by and I have still not been able to gather up the courage to dial his digits because honestly I don't know what I ll say to him when I eventually do...

It's 2weeks to Meenal's wedding and I can hardly be focused on anything...My phone has been off for days now because I honestly can't keep rejecting Mustapha's calls or ignoring his texts...I can't deny that I so badly want to pick his calls but Mustapha doesn't deserve any pity from me,not after all  that he put me through..

"Hubby!"....My mum said and I looked at her immediately......"Naam Umma"...... I replied sitting up from my laying position......"You still have not told me anything".....Umma said looking at me anxiously....."Anything about what?".....I asked wondering what she was talking about....."About Ra'is mana...I have been waiting for a feedback from and it's been over 7days now and still nothing".....Umma said and I sighed...."Umma,meeting Ra'is didn't change my  decision,shiyasa mah I didn't think it was necessary to tell you anything".....I said look at her.....

"OK then.... Hajiya Hajara wants the wedding to be fixed....she wants it to be next month".....Umma said breaking the sentence.

"Next month???Today is the 30th....next month is like tomorrow".....I said widening my eyes in surprise......"Yes...but ae she doesn't mean tomorrow....according to her,she wants it to be in 2 weeks".....Umma said confidently....."2weeks is too close Umma....why not in like 3...... or 6months".....I said and immediately realised I shouldn't have said that......."Hubby,why the wait?This is your chance to move pass Mustapha....the longer it takes,the more time Devil will have the chance to come into your mind and build doubts in there....Hubby if truly you are OK with this,then say yes".....Umma said and I kept quiet for a while......"Allah yasa hakan ne mafi alkhairi".....I said and Umma smiled and rubbed my hair before moving out of my room.

"This is so much harder than I thought it'd be"......I said to myself and picked up my phone and dialed Ra'is' number....."Hello"....he said....."Hae".....I replied immediately...."Ruqayya, ya kike?".....he said immediately..."How did you know it's me?".....I asked curiously...... "I actually took your number from my mum's phone,but never got the courage to call you....and Kuma I waited to see if you will call me on your own".....he said calmly....."Yea...sorry it took so long...I....I...."I kept stammering before finally keeping quiet......"Its ok.... I understand..so Umma said in 2 weeks zaa kai lefe and the wedding a week after that..and I realised I don't know your preferences.....Favorite colors,What you like and...... And.....and ehm".....he kept Stammering......"and my underwear size??....I ll text it all to you".....I said to clear the awkwardness...

Ra'is and I talked for a few more minutes before we said goodnight and I hung up and dialed Meenal's number.

"Girlfriend....What's up?".....Meenal said immediately she picked....."My wedding is a week after yours".....I said almost crying....."Hubby I want to go to bed with a happy mood,don't joke around now please".....Meenal said doubting what I just said......"Wallahi I am serious".....I said..."Ya sallam....Hubby do you realize being stubborn has cost you your happiness?If only you had talked to your parents to call this off before it came this far....Now its almost too late for you to change things".....Meenal said pitifully....

"I don't want to change anything....I am OK with it...really I am".....I said doubting myself......"How can you be OK marrying someone you don't love?".....Meenal said...."Meenal I ll be...pray for me ok..I am sleepy....I ll see you In school gobe..bye".....I said and hung up immediately.

Ra'is is a really nice guy....The best part about him,the part of him that I really like is his shyness....not so many guys in this generation are ever that shy.....He isn't bad at all....

We may not really know eachother or have feelings for eachother....but everything takes time....and I am willing to give our relationship a try....I know Ra'is will make me happy,even though I don't know how,but I know he will....I never pictured my life going this way....never pictured myself getting married to a stranger.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm and 6pm on my Facebook page.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG, Phateemah Tahir Abdullahi on Fcbk or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

2 comments:

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages