We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Friday 20 January 2017

MARRIED TO A STRANGER Episode 11

MARRIED TO A STRANGER (bani da zabi) Episode 11

  ❣ Phateemah Taheer ❣

You know that feeling when something good or bad happens,and you go to bed only to wake up with the wonder in your head whether that event actually did happen or if it was all just in your dream?....That's the kind of feeling I woke up with this morning.

I got up at 5am to perform Subhi prayer,after which I decided to go back to sleep with the thought of waking up as early as 7 or 8 to prepare breakfast for Ra'is and for my self..

I got up at 8.30 and rushed to the bathroom to take a shower,after which I wore a black gown adorned with whitish-blue Shiney stones...My heartbeat keep hitting hallmark as I tried to open the door of my room and head into the sitting....

The thought of whether to knock on Ra'is' door to check up on him kept creeping into my head....but I decided he might be asleep and the knock might wake him up...I headed to the kitchen to see what I could prepare for breakfast only to see washed,drained and dried plates on the rack...The scent of morning fresh filled the entire kitchen...I kept looking around for clues of what might have happened and noticed wrappers of Indomie noodles in the dust bin,which made me head straight to the dinning area to see if Ra'is was there.

What I saw on the dining table made me weak to my knees....delicious looking well seasoned indomie,orange juice,scrambled eggs and chicken sauce obviously made from the grilled turkey of yesterday ....My heart almost melted in appreciation of what Ra'is just did...I noticed a piece of paper under the orange juice big mug and decided to go through it...."Morning Ruqayya..... Hope kin tashi lafiya....I woke up early with the intention of preparing breakfast for you because I know how tired you must have been due to the wedding stress and all...I was almost done with setting the table when I received an Emergency call for a Cardiovascular valve repair from the hospital and had to rush over..I ll be back as soon as I can..take care".....Ra'is note stated...

I immediately sighed with relief,i dont know of what but I was definitely relieved....I called my parents to find out how they were doing, and then I sat down to eat breakfast, after which I swept and mopped the whole house before preparing lunch...

I finished preparing lunch and set the dinning table and was about to take a nap when my phone rang...."Hajjaju baki tashi bane?".....Meenal asked...."Tab...wani tashi kuma..it's 1pm fah"....I said laughing....."Ah Toh..soyayya tasa kin daina jine?? I have been knocking on your gate shuru"..Meenal said....."Haba?I was in the kitchen.i am coming to open the gate now.....I said, hung up and headed to the gate.

I opened the gate and was surprised to see Meenal because I honestly thought she was joking...."So you really are here..I thought it's one of your badly timed jokes"....I said ushering her into the house and straight to the sitting room.....

"Wallahi aa..I had no intention of visiting so soon kar in shiga haqin amarci".....Meenal said and gave me a wink...."Allah ya shirye ki...so what made you change your mind then?".....I laughed and asked afterwards...."Ra'is"....Meenal said....

"He isnt home wallahi"....I said immediately she mentioned his name...."I know...he has a Cardiovascular valve repair"....Meenal replied...."How did you know that??".... I asked surprised......

"He called me..we exchanged number yesterday..so he called me this morning to tell me he has an 8hours give or take surgery and i should come over to keep you company....I would have come earlier but I had to clean my house tunda kinga kwana biyu zurga zurgar biki my house is a mess".....Meenal said using hand gestures....."Oh okk..Allah sarki".....I said not knowing what else to say....

"So gist me...details"....Meenal said giving me another...."Details of what?"....I asked pretending not to know what she was talking about....."Hubby zan miki rashin M....I told you everything fah about my wedding night with El-Abdool...just spill already".....Meenal said frowning....

"Toh after you left dai...we prayed and slept in our separate rooms...shikenan"....I said frankly...."You are kidding me"....Meenal said sounding so surprised..."No wallahi...the truth fah"....I said and laughed and just before I closed my mouth I heard Ra'is' car horn.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm and 6pm on my Facebook page.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG, Phateemah Tahir Abdullahi on Fcbk or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages