We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Monday 30 January 2017

MARRIED TO A STRANGER Episode 13

MARRIED TO A STRANGER (bani da zabi)  Episode 13

   ❣ Phateemah Taheer ❣

You know that feeling,where you don't know if you are relieved or worried about something or not....That's exactly how I am feeling right now...I don't know if I should be worried that Ra'is is not answering the door or I should feel relieved that i atleast won't have to deal with an awkward situation right away...

I finally got the courage to open the door and there he was sleeping soundly on his bed..I turned to head out but looked back at him...He was sleeping soundly and like a baby......"I know you are looking at me...I am not that sleepy anymore....I woke up immediately you opened the door"......Ra'is said still lying down and still closing his eyes........"Oh....so sorry about that..Nayi setting dinning table, you should eat after such a busy day".....I said and turned to leave....."Okk wait up...".....he said to me as I turned to leave and got off the bed immediately.

I stood there not sure why he told me to wait...I heard his foot steps coming towards me and my heart kept beating in threes...Ra'is came to where I was standing and  placed his hand on my shoulder and walked me out...We got to the parlor and the dinning and Ra'is still didn't let me go....He pulled out a chair for me before I finally sat down..

He sat down directly opposite me, stared at me intensly before I finally stood up to serve the food.

As I served the food I could feel Ra'is gaze which honestly was making me rather uncomfortable..... I finished serving the food on his plate and was about to serve into my plate when he stopped me by holding my hand preventing me from pouring the already filled serving spoon into his plate....."Mazon Allah SAW used to eat with his wives,Ruqayya I know this is all strange and all new,but don't you think we should try to do what our beloved prophet used to do?"......Ra'is said and looked at me......"Its Sunnah".....I said rather than saying yes or no.

Ra'is and I started eating silently from one plate when he noticed the plate was a little bit far from me and decided to stand up from where he was seated across the table to sit right beside me....."You know we are a  strange kind of married couple right?".....Ra'is said looking at me...."Gaskiya we are, but we know why ai".....Ra'is said and I nodded with a smile....."We ll be a normal couple In shaa Allah, everything takes time".....Ra'is said holding his spoon with his right hand and my hand with his left.... And his phone rang immediately we looked at eachother.

Ra'is picked the call and put it on speaker....
"Hello".....Ra'is said..... "Hello sir,the post Of patient just woke up....you said i should give you a call when he is awake......his parents are here and he has been shifted from the ICU to the paediatric NICU...and sir the chief of surgery just sent in your approved leave letter".....the caller said....."Its ok thank you,i will be there in 30 minutes to observe the patient and update the parents.thanks"....Ra'is said and hung up.

The whole time he was on the phone i dont know why I just couldnt stop staring at him....."I have to go now,but i ll be back in an hour".....Ra'is said and stood up....."Ok tohm"....I said not sure if he caught me staring at his cute face.

Being married to some you don't really know,someone you don't really understand can be quiet challenging,especially when you have a shy husband,a really shy husband.....but I know we will be OK.....I know we will be because I can feel it deep inside my heart.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm and 6pm on my Facebook page.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG, Phateemah Tahir Abdullahi on Fcbk or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

3 comments:

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages