We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Tuesday 10 January 2017

MARRIED TO A STRANGER Episode 8

MARRIED TO A STRANGER (bani da zabi)  Episode 8

  ❣ Phateemah Taheer ❣

Today is going to be an extremely tiring day for me...The pass couple of days have been as well...Umma and I have been out shopping for my wedding....buying kitchen wares,electronics,booking for Royal beds,chairs,sitting room accessories and so much more...Finally the shopping spree ended yesterday and today is my Kawo lefe and Meenal's wedding day....

I can't believe Meenal is finally getting married to her beau, love of her life El-Abdool....The pass 3days have been really eventful with the Bridal shower,dinner,ladies eve and finally today the wedding fatiha and conveyance of bride....Contrary to hers,my wedding is only going to be a 3days event....The bridal shower, dinner,wedding fatiha and conveyance of bride.....Ra'is is a Doctor and is very busy....plus I wouldn't want so much events,never been my thing....

I got to Meenal's parents' house at about 2pm....
"Hubby sai yanxu?".....Meenal's mother asked jokingly....."Wallahi mama I got delayed helping Umma prepare for today...Kinsan yau Kawo lefe na".....I said shyly......"Oh.hakane fah...wallahi my busy days have made me totally forget that next week is your wedding...Allah ya Baku Zaman lafiya gaba daya".....Meenal's mum said....."Ameen ameen Mama"....I replied and headed to Meenal's room.

"Amarsu ta ango".....I said as I entered the room....."Naam Amaryar next week"....Meenal said packing her stuffs......"Ke every bride cries and not a single drop is dropping down your cheeks"....I teased her....."Why should I cry when I am getting married to the love of my life".....Meenal said dancing round the room......"Yeaa but still"....I said jokingly....

Meenal continued packing and I helped her with...All the while my mind was divided into two halves....I couldn't stop wondering what could be going on at home right now....I just can't get the thought of being in Meenal's shoes by this time next week...."Meenal,your groom's family are here to convey you to your home....start getting ready fah....it's almost 6pm".....Meenal's anty came in and said and went out almost immediately......"Its time Meenal".....I said and turned to look at her only to see how filled up with tears her eyes were....I hugged her immediately and she left the tears all out.

I covered Meenal up in a  Robe(Alkebba) and led her to the parlor to say goodbye to her parents....Her dad talked to her and advised her to live peacefully with her husband...Her mum kept crying and couldn't say a word...Meenal hugged her parents and I led her straight to the car outside and sat by her side along side some of El-Abdool's relatives.

We got to Meenal's matrimonial home after about 25minutes...The house has been well furnished and all I could think about was what my own house will look like.....Everyone who accompanied the bride to her home left a minutes later...leaving Me with Meenal....El-Abdool came in with his friend  at about 8pm and i left immediately with Abdool's friend dropping me off at home.

I got home and I could hardly believe my eyes....My lefe was so on point I couldn't hide my joy....So many boxes,so many things....16boxes filled to the brim by far better than Meenal's lefe...... and I went through them one after the other....Ra'is is amazing,it could take me a lifetime to wear all these I said to myself and jumped on my bed.

I got ready for bed and decided to call Meenal to find out how she was..."Hubby.....kina disturbing newly weds"....El-Abdool said immediately he picked....."Oh sorry ango....where is my bestie?".....I laughed and asked jokingly....."She can't talk now....she will give you a call gobe"....El-Abdool said and we both laughed before ending the call.

Meenal is happily married,to the love of her life,having the time of her life. All I can think of right now is how I ll manage being nd married to someone I hardly even know,to a stranger.....

My ringing tone  was what brought me back to life from my deep thoughts......"Hello".....I said answering the phone....."Ruqayya"......Ra'is said....."Naam ya kake?"....I replied calmly....."Lafiya..ya yau?Called you severally dazu number busy"......Ra'is said.."Yea i was on the phone with my friend's husband"......I said before realizing that came out wrong and sounded awkward....."Your friend's husband?"..... Ra'is said sounding surprised and confused......"Yes...I called her and he answered the phone..they got married today".....I clarified...
"Oh okkk I understand....anyways do have a good night,was just checking on you".....Ra'is said nicely..... "Thanks,have a good night too".....I said and hung up.

People say life starts after Marriage,so i guess my life starts next week,with a stranger.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm and 6pm on my Facebook page.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG, Phateemah Tahir Abdullahi on Fcbk or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages