We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Tuesday 31 January 2017

MARRIED TO A STRANGER Episode 14

MARRIED TO A STRANGER (bani da zabi)  Episode 14

  ❣ Phateemah Taheer ❣

Ra'is got back from the hospital at about 7pm....I was in my bathroom performing Ablution when I heard him driving in.....

I quickly got out of my bathroom and my room and dashed to the sitting room with a wet face and Hijab on......"Welcome back".....I said immediately he entered the sitting room....."Thanks dear....about to pray?".....he said closing the door...."Yes....an kira Sallah"....I replied...."Yeah....Wait for Mr, bara nayi alwala"....he said and dashed into the sitting room quest toilet.

We prayed Magrib and we both didn't say much kowa nayin lazumi.....

It was already 7.45pm and we prayed Isha prayer together again and then sat down to watch TV......"Do you want something to eat?".....I asked in a soft voice....."Not really"....he replied closing his eyes a little to reveal his long eye lashes which I have always admired from day one....."Not really?"....I asked....."Yea....I am not really hungry....we had lunch at almost 5pm, so i am not that hungry,but if you are eating then I am too"....he did with a smile that revealed his sparkling white teeth......"Gaskiya I am not in the mood for food right now".....I said with a smile.

"Well what do you want? I am a good cook....I could cook for you"......he said smiling and changing his sitting position to look at me....."You are sure you a good cook?".....I said laughing....."I really am"....he said laughing it off....."I don't feel like eating home made food.....something else".....I said closing my left eye and shaking my head......"ok I understand me too"....Ra'is said and I could my gaze on him.....

"Lets go out, its only 8pm.....we could grab something to eat".....he said excited.."ok....but gaskiya if we are going out ya kamata we should go to your parents house it's just around the corner and ya kamata Muje".....I said with a serious face......"You are absolutely right"....he said looking at me in admiration and kissed my fore head before getting up to get his keys....

We got into the car and Ra'is started driving off....I could notice Ra'is' gaze on me from time to time which was making me uncomfortable.....the song "Love will remember" by selena Gomez suddenly came up on the radio and for some reasons I just kept looking at Ra'is...
He noticed my gaze on him and held my hand with his left hand..

People say married life is fun when you marry somebody you love, i sau married life is fun when you marry someone who is super sweet despite being super shy......

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm and 6pm on my Facebook page.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG, Phateemah Tahir Abdullahi on Fcbk or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

3 comments:

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages