We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Sunday 29 January 2017

MARRIED TO A STRANGER Episode 12

MARRIED TO A STRANGER (bani da zabi)  Episode 12

   ❣ Phateemah Taheer ❣

I sat there with my heart in my stomach( or atleast so it felt) as I watched Ra'is working through the door...Meenal sat there Smiling like someone whose worries have been removed completely if she has any at all considering the fact that she is married to El-Abdool, what other worries could she possibly have...

"Sallamualaikum"....Ra'is said entering the parlor and looking very exhauste obviously from his 8hours surgery...."Waalaikisallam".....Meenal and i both replied in unison....."Ango kasha kamshi"...... Meenal teased...."Meenaliiii"....he called out smiling....."Naam ango"....Meenal replied all smiles....."Thanks for coming on sure short notice,I really do appreciate it"....Ra'is said....."Its okk...anything for my friend"....Meenal said gave me a wink and smiled broadly....

"Ya gajiya,hope the surgery went well?"....Meenal asked..."Well it did...there was a little complication but Alhamdulillah we caught it on time".....Ra'is said...."Sannu..I thought mah zaka dau hutu atleast till my kawa gets used to being married".....Meenal teased....

"Wallahi i wanted to..but kinsan in the hospital where I work,there are only 3 Cardiothoracic surgeons there,me included,the second one is on leave and the third is away for a course outside Nigeria,So its kind of not possible in tafi hutu...but zuwa Next week ISA duka zasu dawo,then I can begin my leave"....Ra'is said smiling...

"Ayyah.Allah ya nuna mana...anyways ni i ll be on my way kar in shiga hurumun Ubangiji".....Meenal said standing up...."Haba mana,so soon"....I said furiously....."Eh mana,your husband is back,kinsan i can't stay ae kema"....Meenal said looking at me and winking......"Wallahi you dont have to leave,its totally fine"....Ra'is said politely...."I really should"....Meenal said and headed towards the door.

I stood up immediately and tailed behind her..We got to the gate when she stopped and turned to look at me...."Hubby,i won't say I am disappointed, but i dont like the way you sat there when you husband came back from work"....Meenal said....."What else could I possibly have done?"....I asked,a little bit lost....."You should have stood up  atleast and collected his keys..... and...... cap or something,not just sitting and staring.".....Meenal said rolling her eyes in annoyance.

"Hmmm...Meenal, you don't know Ra'is kenan,trust me I would have made him feel  awkward if I had done that,he is a very Shy Person.
And doing that in front of you would have made him felt embarrassed... But never-the-less ,i should have....my mistake gaskiya zan gyara".....I said hugging Meenal and smiling...

"Toh ni i am off...And I want good news tomorrow".....Meenal said and gave me a wink...."What do you mean you want good news?".....I asked wondering...... "I don't want to hear we slept in separate rooms gobe...I am off"....Meenal said and pushed open the gate,leaving me standing there in surprise...The opening and closing of the door of her car was what brought me back to life...I opened the gate and waved at her before she finally took off.

I got back into the house with my heart filled with doubt,wonder and thoughts of what I should do next...."Sallamualaikum".....I said immediately i entered the parlor..no answer came with my thoughts being Ra'is is probably in his room taking a bath or something..

I finished setting the dinning table and headed into my room to pray after which I sat on the Sofa and kept looking at the wall clock..

It was quarter to 5pm and Ra'is still wasn't out....I stood up and headed to his room to check up and him...I got to the front of the door and just couldn't knock....I tired severally and finally knocked....No answer.....I knocked again and still no answer....What could be wrong?? I thought to myself.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm and 6pm on my Facebook page.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG, Phateemah Tahir Abdullahi on Fcbk or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages