We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Monday 19 December 2016

MARRIED TO A STRANGER Episode 4

MARRIED TO A STRANGER -(bani da zabi) Episode 4

   ❣Phateemah Taheer❣

I have been on the phone for about 2minutes now and I absolutely have no idea what to say to Meenal...."Hubby....are you still there".....Meenal asked...."Yes....yes Meenal..I am right here"....I said stammering...."Hubby you can't do this...you can't get married to someone you don't know...someone you don't love".....Meenal said full of concern...."Meenal my parents know him so he is not a stranger...I will get to know him...get to love him....Meenal his mother is my mother's bestfriend and I have known her since I was a child..she is the kindest person I know,so I know her son won't be any different".....I said not sure if I am making any sense...

"You don't know that.Not all children are like their parents...Some children are very terrible but have nice parents"....Meenal said super sure of her self....."Meenal you should be positive for my sake"....I said with concern....."I want to be positive Rukky..I do....but I also have to be realistic..Rukky you don't have to do this for your parents' sake...do this if you want to"....Meenal said over sure of herself...."Meenal I am following my parents' choice...Meenal I have loved and I have been hurt..there's no point...love is over rated...I am a girl and dole someday I have to get married...and I know I have been hurt to the point where I do not want to love again....and my parents aren't forcing me,they gave me a choice...and I chose this because I love anty Hajara".....I said and sighed...

"Hubby do not let what your parents want,cloud what you need"....Meenal said calmly..."Meenal this is my choice..and even if it weren't, even if it were my parents' I'd still choose this".....I said with assurance...."are you kidding me?Let your parents choose who you get to spend the rest of your life with for you?.. I can never let that happen to me..even if they were to choose for me Allah ya sani I will not be able to obey them on this"....Meenal said.....

"Hubby,your guest is here"....our maid said entering my room and dashing out at about the same time...."Meenal I have to go...Ra'is is here...I am meeting him for the first time and I don't want to keep him waiting".....I said talking so fast...."Hubby please think about what I said".....Meenal said...."OK...got to go...bye"... I said and hung up.

I looked at myself one last time in the mirror before stepping out...I am not in the mood to compliment myself, but I know I always looking dashing in Abaya,which is why I decided to wear black Abaya and black loafers..

"Sallamualaikum"....I said as I entered the parlor.....'waalaikisallam"....Ra'is replied and I must confess his voice is rather amazingly rhythmic....."Ina wuni"....I said bowing a little before sitting on the couch opposite him...."Lafiya qalau"....he replied with a little smile and I noticed his too obvious dimples....

We sat there for about 10minutes without altering a word to each other apart from pleasantries...I looked at the clock and it was 8.30pm already...I kept trying to steal gazes,to look at him,but eachtime I stop when my eyes get mid way......"I think I should go koh?"....Ra'is said and It sounded surprising because we never said anything to eachother and he was talking of leaving already...."OK"....I replied and we both stood up....."Would you show me the way"....Ra'is asked nicely...."Sure lemme see you off"....I said and I led the way.

We got half way towards his his ash colored murano when he looked at me...We got to the car and he leaned on his car....."I am not exactly leaving...I just thought we should talk outside because you seems uncomfortable inside"....he said with a smile....."So were you.."....I said with a smile and we both laughed....."Yea...so Umma won't tell me anything about you,she said what ever I want to know I have to ask you"....Ra'is said looking at me and smiling....."What do you want to know?"....I asked looking down at my loafers...."Anything...What's your story"?.... Ra'is asked and I had no idea what to say or where to start from.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

3 comments:

  1. Yayyy! Our writer is back💃🏾😄😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enter your comment...mashaa Allah...I so much love this story. .
    more grease to your elbow dear..Allah ya biya. .anxiously waiting for the next episode

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Jaan from Australia. I do not know how to say my thought about your post. I have never seen such perfect post about this keyword. thank you very much for such a post like this.
    Link Building Services Delhi

    ReplyDelete

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages