We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Tuesday 13 December 2016

MARRIED TO A STRANGER Episode 3

MARRIED TO A STRANGER (Bani da Zabi) Episode 3

    ❣Phateemah Taheer❣

I dont know if the promise i made to Abba is what i need,but the truth is it was the right decision..I know it wont be easy for me to forget Mustapha easily,but i alway know its not really working out between us because....."Hubby....what is wrong with you?".....Meenal asked cutting me off my thoughts.

"Nothing,never mind".....i said using hand gestures......"Never mind??You have been acting AWOL all day MIA in class and totally unaware of what is going on around you".....Meenal said getting pissed off...."I am aware of what is going on around me mana".....i said rolling my eyes in annoyance......"Oh yeaaa,if you really were aware of what is going on around you then you probably would have noticed Mustapha has been calling you on phone,but because you are so absent minded you didnt even hear the phone ringing".....Meenal said pointing at my phone....."I saw it,i just chose to ignor it".....i said carefree.....

"Lol....since when did you start ignoring Mustapha's calls".....Meenal said sarcastically......"Since the moment i decided i should ignor his calls".....i said being sarcastic too......."You cant ignor his calls intentionally,you are head over heels for him,werent you almost dead inside last week because you had a fight?".....Meenal asked now being serious and curious......"That was Last week,this is this week".....i said and moved towards the Mosque......"What is going on ne wai,what are you not telling me?".....Meenal asked catching up to me......"Something i cant tell you yet".....i said with super sad eyes....."Can't tell me or won't tell me?....Meenal asked in a cold voice......"Meenal at this point i am very very......

"Mustapha,you are here?"......Meenal said looking over my head...."Here where?".....I asked and turned around and saw Mustapha standing just over my head......

"What are you doing here?".....Meenal asked....."I came to see why your friend has been ignoring my calls,not replying my texts and totally forgettin i exist".....Mustapha said......"I have to go my driver is here".....I said and headed towards the car......

"Ruqayya"....Mustapha shouted because that what he usually calls me when he is angry,my real name....."What?You want to shout at me like you usually do?Or you want to ignor me for weeks like you have always done?Or you want to break up with me and then crawl back after weeks like you have severally before?...or you want me to call you and cry my eyes out asking for forgiveness because you came to my house and waited for 10minutes ban fito bah?"......i said at the top of my voice.....

"Do you know who you are talking to?".....Mustapha asked super surprised....."Yes i do,Mustapha Usman....I am talking to you....i am talking back at you for the first time..I am talking to you about all the times you have taken me for granted but i chose to stilk be with you and put up with your controlling attitude towards me ".....i said with my eyes filled with tears.......

"Mustapha i think you should go,you guys are creating a scene,just go".....Meenal said and held my hand and dragged me towards my car...

"Hubby,what are you saying...So Mustapha has been doing all these terrible things and you never told me?Why?".....Meenal asked almost at the point of tears....."How could i tell you my boyfriend and i dont get along when you and El-Abdool have a perfect relationship?i coudnt bring myself to feel belittled by you or looked down upon"....i said crying softly.....

"You know i would never belittle you.You are my best friend...You are like a sister to me..I know you and Mustapha dont get along,i noticed he hardly calls you,i noticed he doesnt treat you the way a guy should treat his girlfriend,but those were just hunches,i wasn't sure,i didnt know for a fact that your relationship was that bad".....Meenal said hugging me......"Yea i know".....i said crying and hugging her back.....

"I am so proud of you,i am happy you did this to him,he deserves it".....Meenal said with a smile....."I never thought i could do this to him,but i had to...I had to at this very point in time".....I said crying softly....."You had to?Why?Not that what you did is wrong but what made you do this?".....Meenal asked confused and curious........

"I am getting married Meenal".....i said and Meenal's eyes popped wide open in shock,confusion and surprise.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

1 comment:

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages