We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Wednesday 23 November 2016

MY WEDDING MY TRAGEDY Episode 29

MY WEDDING MY TRAGEDY -(RANAR AURENA) Episode 29

  ***Phateemah Taheer***

God knows my mind is not at rest.I always try to see the best in people ,but with the way things are going between Adnan and i,i feel something is wrong somewhere,and i just have to find out what is going on between Mandy and Adnan.

"Yaya Aisha,Yaya Zee fah isnt well.She's been sick for 3days now".....Mandy said to me standing by the door....."Haba dai?Allah sarki...but how did you know?".....i asked curiously...."Yaya Adnan told me about 2days ago when i saw him at school".....Mandy said....."Adnan came to your school ne?"...I asked wondering.....

"Yes,he came to pick up Shaheeda and lokacin she was praying in the mosque and you know Shaheeda,kamar snail,so slow...so Yaya Adnan and i gisted for a while before Salihu driver came to pick me up...and today again i saw him even though we didnt talk much yau because Salihu was waiting for".....Mandy said....."He didnt tell you?".....Mandy asked....."No he didnt,you know if he did i would have gone to check up on her"....i said and Mandy felt surprised and looked a bit sad....."Anyways i think you should go and see her".....Mandy said and headed to her room......

"What is wrong with Adnan?He tells Mandy things and he doesnt tell me,he hardly calls me but calls Mandy all the time,the last time i saw him was a week ago,yet for some reasons he always picks shaheeda up from school,which is probably just an excuse to see Mandy ,tunda they have drivers in their house,then why does he always go to pick Shaheeda up".....i said to myself and walked to the table to pick up my phone....."Hello Umma.....Zee has not been feeling fine for days and banje bah,please can i quickly go and see her since Mandy is back from school?.......ok thanks sai na dawo".....i said and hung up.

I dashed to my room to put on a maroon gown and loafers,and yea no make up...I picked up my car keys and my iphone 6S which Adnan gave to me and dashed out.

I got to gidan su Zainab after about 20minutes drive,the house as usual looks kept and tidy....All the Cars were there except "MDS 003".....which obviously is Adnan's car..

"Sallamualaikum".....i said as i pushed the parlor door slowly....."Waalaikisallam".....Adnan's mum replied...."Aisha,sannu sannu...today we have a guest of honor".....Adnan's mum said hugging me....."Mummy ina wuni".....i said shyly...."Lafiya kalau my dear...i guess you are here to check up on Zainab"....Mummy said with a broad smile....."Eh wallahi.i didnt know she was sick sae daxu"......i said keeping my gaze down......."Adnan bae fada miki bah kenan,gaskiya bai kyauta bah".....Mummy said with a little frown......"its ok,now you are here.She's in her room,tell your mum i will call her later,we have some planning to do"......Mummy said and called their maid to show me Zainab's room which is upstairs....

"Sallamualaikum"......i said entering Zee's room which has everything purple,bed,lamp,curtains carpet etc...."waalaikisallam Aisha".....Zee said...."Naam patient....i came with a knife,in kin kasa mu yanka wa yara".....I said with a smile....."Haba matar big brother".....She said and i smiled,even though somehow the name felt odd,it doesnt suit me....."So what is wrong with you?"......i asked smiling......"I dont know,kawai i am always having migraine and feeling feverish".....Zee said stammering and i looked at her Suspiciously....."Zee,what really is wrong with you?".....i said with a frown....."i just told you".....Zee said smiling a bit....."You are not getting away with the nutshell version of this....those were your words to me,now they are my words to you....tell me the truth"......I said and Zee's eyes became so red.

"Aisha,i know a problem shared is a problem half solved,which is why i am going to tell you this.Aisha i dont want to marry Muhammad,i want Aiman.".....Zee said crying....."But Zainab Aiman is getting married to someone else,if he isnt things would have been different"......i said with pity in my voice....."No he is not"....Zee said in deep tears...."But you said he is marrying Shayma,which is why you had to break up with him"......i said confused......"He was...Shayma got caught up in her own lifestyle and the wedding was called off".....Zee said crying so hard.

"Got caught up how?What really happened?"........i asked curiously......"Shayma and her friends went to a party and had an accident on their way back.she was hospitalized for days because she had to have an abdominal surgery.Aiman and his family went to the hospital to check up on her,but there and then the Doctor said he had to take out her Uterus because it was already too weak due to the several abortions she had,to which she admitted doing while in the U.S....So Aiman's parents felt it would be unfair for Aiman to marry Shayma in the name of obedience to his parents and  promised him they will get him married to which ever girl he loves"......Zee said still crying.....

"Zee i wont say i know what you are going through because i dont,but the best thing you can do for yourself now is to pray and tell your parents about it,you won't be happy being married to someone you dont love".....i said confidently....."Haba Aisha,its remaining four weeks to our wedding,mine with Muhammad yours with yaya Adnan..how do i face my parents with this?".....Zee said with tears in her eyes and she is very right..."Zee akwai Allah...Lets just pray for things to work out the God wants them to....i wish i could help you and me too because i am really not sure if......"i said and paused....."If what?".....Zee asked amidst tears....."Nothing....its nothing.i should go dear Allah ya baki lafiya,just think about it less dan Allah.In shaa Allah things will work out fine".....i said and hugged Zee who is still crying...

I bid Zee farewell and i left.I really pity Zee,i always think my life is upside down,but the truth is there are people that have far worse problems than i do...I wish i could help Zee.I just wish i could gets answers.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages