We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Friday 25 November 2016

MY WEDDING MY TRAGEDY Episode 33

MY WEDDING MY TRAGEDY -(RANAR AURE NA) Episode 33

  ***Phateemah Taheer***

I have no idea for how long i have been out,but by the time i woke up,it was already morning and i was surrounded by my parents,Adnan's parents,Adnan,Zee and Mandy....."Sannu Aisha"....Adnan's mum said to me...I looked at Umma and all she was doing was crying....."Aisha,Aisha dan Allah dont die and leave us".....Umma said in tears...."Umma i am fine.I am not going to die.I just have one request Umma dan Allah".....i said with tears dripping dowm my eyes...."What is it Aisha,anything you want just mention".....Adnan's mum said and My mum nodded in approval....."Umma please tell them to leave,tell them to  leave i do not want to see them".....i said crying and hitting the Sofa on which i was layed down on...."Tell who to leave?".....Umma asked me still in tears....."Yaya Adnan and Mandy".....Zee said also crying...."But why?"....Umma asked...."Aisha why?Adnan is your husband to be and Mandy is your sister,what have they done to you?".....Adnan's mum asked looking very confused.

"Mummy,Umma,Abba,Daddy.....Whatever is happening to Aisha is no one's fault but yaya Adnan's....and this little Rat called Mandy....but Mandy is ignorant,never-the-less guilty....the real culprit here is yaya Adnan.....for the first time ever,i feel ashamed to call him my brother"......Zee said,in an angry way i have never seen before....."Zee he is your brother,what is wrong with you?"......Adnan' dad said....."Abba he is my brother,which is why i am this angry....i am angry at him for thwarting a great injustice against Aisha"......Zee said almost breathless.

Mandy just sat there,sobbing softly...."Zainab what are you saying ne wae...Speak your mind,make us understand".....Adnan's mum said....."Umma Adnan broke Aisha's heart and it is my fault...Aisha kept saying something was wrong and i made her believe everything was ok".....Zee said crying...."Adnan broke her heart ?how?"....Umma asked caught unawares.....

"Umma,Aisha had suspicions about Adnan and Mandy being in love and i convinced her it wasnt true,then yesterday i noticed Aisha was sad because everything in the lefe was Mandy's size,her favourite colors,her favourite car because i know Aisha's favourite car is Kia picanto and not camry...even the dresses and shoes were all Mandy's size....so i became suspicious and thricked Aisha into eavesdropping in their conversation along side me,Lou and behold Yaya Adnan was standing right there confessing his love to Mandy and Mandy's to him"....Zee said and held my hand in tears..."Innalillahi wainna illaihi raji'um".....Umma,mummy,daddy and Abba said in unison

Umma could not control her tears anymore....Mandy sat there crying bitterly and Adnan buried his face in between his legs...

"Adnan...Adnan....i am disappointed in you...After everything this girl has gone through,you and her sister had to put her yet through another tragedy,3days to your wedding".....My dad said shaking his head....."Adnan,i am so ashamed to call you my son..I thought i knew what you can do and can't....i am so disappointed in you...".....Adnan's dad said.

"Abba wallahi wallahi i didnt mean to wallah....i have no idea when......."Shut your mouth".....Adnan's mum said to him...."Munafiki,koh ince muna fikai"......She added....

"Abba,Daddy,Mummy,Umma,i know this hurts so much but dan Allah ku yafe musu...I am grateful to God that this happened now,not after the wedding.I never would have been happy with a husband who only pities me,but loves my sister..What if things had gone as planned and bayan aure Adnan yazo yana having affair with Mandy?That would have been worse...Allah yayi ba mijina bane".....i said in tears.....

"Mijin kine.the wedding will take place as planned the day after tomorrow whether Adnan likes it or not".....Adnan's dad said......"Daddy dan Allah...I can never live happily with a guy who has feelings for my sister and not me....dan Allah".....i said in dry tears and Daddy looked at me with pity......

"Daddy i have one request dan Allah"......i said to Adnan's father....."Anything Aisha,i promise you i will do it...After what my son has put you through its the least i can do".....Adnan's father said calmly looking at me with so much love,care and pity......."Daddy dan Allah let Zee marry Aiman,dan Allah let her marry wanda take so,because Daddy wallahi i know how it hurts to be separated from someone you love,i have the pain of losing Aisar still in me,Daddy dan Allah".....i said calmly with tears running down my cheeks......

"Aisha,its too late,Aiman is getting married to someone else i am sure she told you that".....Adnan's father said......"No he is not".....I said and told them everything that happend between Aiman and Shayma and about how Aiman has been begging Zee to come back to him......

"Zainab never told me any of these,if she had i would have reconsidered amma yanxu Aisha its too late".....Daddy said and Zee cried out loud..."but Daddy you just promised"......I said and before he could reply,Siyama came in.

"Salla.....mualai.....kum".....Siyama said and came into Abba's parlour....."Yaya Aisha.
..........there's.......there's someone........ here to....... see you".....Siyama said stammering and  looking scared...."Who is it this early morning?"....Umma asked angrily....."Umma....Umma.....Umma....it is a guy".....Siyama said looking frightened......"Which guy,talk properly mana,what is wrong with you"....Umma shouted at her......."Umma i think it is yaya Aisar wallahi"......Siyama said in tears looking very very scared....."Are you crazy ne ko wani abu?...you think it is Aisar.....are you ok????".....Abba said angrily.....

"Abba wallahi tallahi na rantse da Allah shine"......Siyama said and we all got up Immediately,including me who could neither stand nor walk.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages