We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Monday 21 November 2016

MY WEDDING MY TRAGEDY Episode 26

MY WEDDING MY TRAGEDY -(RANAR AURENA) Episode 26

  ***Phateemah Taheer***

I have been piny and miserable all week long,and i dont need a seer to tell me why,because i clearly know and understand the reason for my predicament....These days all i have been doing is missing Aisar,thinking about him and wishing he is here..Aisar is the one guy in this world i know would never hurt me,he is the one guy i know in this world who is moderately undogly as Mandy says.

"Yaya Aisha"......Mandy said....."Naam".....i replied looking at her....."What is wrong with you ne wae kwana biyu,you have been acting weird all week,you hardly talk except when necessary and i miss even our little fights"......Mandy said sounding unusually sad....."It's a cruel world,i just live in it.You can't imagine how strange and scary my world feels right now"......i said almost with tears in my eyes......."And may i ask what is making you feel this way?Yaya Aisha yaya Aisar has been dead for almost a year ,if its any consolation,you have been doing just fine moving on,why are you taking your self back to your past,back to your tragedy,your agony?".....Mandy said almost crying too because clearly it hurts her to see me in pain....."My past is the best moment of my life.It is my fortress of solitude"......I said in deep tears now....."Do you feel this way because you are in love with yaya Adnan and you feel he doesnt feel the same way about you,and that is making you miss yaya Aisar?"......Mandy said and i was surprised to the brim...."I am not in love with Adnan".....i said with denial and a little laughter because it sounded ridiculous for my little sister to be saying this....."You are not?If you say you are not then i believe  you".....Mandy said and i started wishing i didnt deny the fact that i love Adnan.

"Yaya Mandy kizo".....Siyama said her usual childish way...."Who asked you to call me?".....Mandy asked....."Yaya Adnan,he is right outside,he sent the gate man wae he called you and you didnt pick up".....Siyama said...."Yea i left my phone in the parlor..but what is he doing here at this time,its 8.30pm.".....Mandy asked sounding confused......"Yaya Zee gave him cake to bring to me as promised,but considering he is her older brother and cannot run errands for her,i think he brought the cake as an excuse to see yaya Aisha.....or you??....Wait which one of you is his girlfriend nema wae?....................whatever,anyways he said i should call you"......Shaheeda said to Mandy and stormed..."Let me go and see him".....Mandy said and left.

"Adnan is here to see Mandy?I think letting him go is what is best for me...Its obvious even a blind man can see that he is in love with her"......i said to myself and tuned to FOX to watch a new Episode of grey's anatomy even though i know very well i wouldnt be able to concentrate......"Yaya Aisha kizo inji yaya Adnan"......Mandy said as she entered the parlor....."Lafiya?"......i asked....."No bakomai,he just wants to say hi"....Mandy said and i picked up the Hijab i used to pray few minutes ago and headed out..

"Sallamualaikum"......I said as i approached him leaning on his car......"waalaikisallam...Ayooshie,ya kike?".....Adnan said flashing his white sparkling teeth and silver tooth....."Hmmm so you are back to calling me Ayooshie now?"......I said with a little laugh....."Did you miss the name ne?okk i guess i will have to deal with Aisha for now,tunda kinfi son Aisha,but for a little while".....Adnan said and i became confused......"Ayooshie is fine even though it sounds  funny...but why Aisha for now?".....i said confused....."For now that you are in control mana,but when i become in control,its going to be Ayooshie 24/7".....Adnan said throwing me a wink....."What are you saying?"....i said as i became more and more confused......"Yaya Aisha,Yaya Adnan and i are not in love as you have been thinking...on the day of yaya Zee's birthday we realised you love yaya Adnan,you are just not sure,and we weren't sure if you had feelings for yaya Adnan either,so yaya Zee brought the idea of Yaya Adnan and i playing some games with you and your attitude lately sold you out...totally sold you out,we didnt intend to let you off so easily,but today when i saw you crying,i told yaya Adnan and we decided its time you knew the truth".....Mandy said tapping me by the shoulder....."Oh my God...oh my God.....so all this is a setup?".....i said laughing,covering my mouth and moving backwards slightly....."yes Ayooshie...i told Mandy how i feel about you and Zee noticed too,so we all put our heads together to play a very stubborn person called Ayooshie"......Adnan said and threw me another wink....."So if you were thinking yaya Adnan and i love eachother,think again...if you were freaking out,its ok to unfreak"......Mandy said smiling and putting her hands around my shoulder.....

"i have no idea what to say,you two deserve punishment of the highest degree"......i said shyly with a laugh....."if you are going to apologise to me for all the rudeness,taunting,blasts and sarcasm,please make it accurate"......Mandy said and Adnan kept shaking his head in agreement......"You speak so ineffectively,anyways i am happy you were born"......i said hugging Mandy...."you were so cute when you were been diabolical".......Mandy said hugging me back....."Some people think i am moody,sarcastic and cynical"......i said laughing....."and now diabolical".......Adnan added and i threw a cornered eye look at him......"Sometimes she gets willful and defiant".....i said to Adnan referring to Mandy....."Whatever,you guys owe me...when i ask for a favor better be ready to grant it".....Mandy said pointing a finger to both of us......"Sure anything little sis".....Adnan said...."Anything Mandy".....i said gladly....."Anyways let me leave you two love birds".....Mandy said and left.

"Finally".....Adnan said and i smiled....."Finally what?".....i said pretending to be ignorant.....

Adnan and i talked for about an hour about all the things he both like and hate,and about our first meeting and alot of other things....."I think i should go,but before i do can i ask for a favor?"......Adnan said......"Yea sure".... i said....."Can i tell my parents.You know Zainab's wedding is in five weeks and Abba would prefer it if Zainab and i got married at the same time".....Adnan said and i was quiet for a moment....."Ayooshie,why are you quiet?"......Adnan asked....."Nothing...its fine you can tell them"......i said even though i lied,its not nothing,its Aisar's thoughts....."Ok Ayooshienah....I should go,i ll see you on Monday".....Adnan said....."Allah ya kaimu".....i said and bid him farewell..

Finally,Adnan and i have Admitted our feelings for eachother,but never the less i feel like something is missing,i can't place my fingers on it or have any idea why i feel this way...Allah is my only hope,i will continue to pray restlessly to him.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

4 comments:

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages