We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Wednesday 9 November 2016

MY WEDDING MY TRAGEDY Episode 17

MY WEDDING MY TRAGEDY -(RANAR AURE) Episode 17

I strolled out in the cold night to the drive way to find Adnan standing beside his car leaning on the driver's door....."Sallamualaikum".....i said innoncently......"Waalaikisallam".....he replied smiling....."Ayooshie,we have met again.twice in one day"....He said smiling endlessly and looking straight at me......"yea i guess".....i said not sure if that is what i should have said......"why don't you smile ne wai?i dont think i have ever seen you smiling before".....he said looking at me with his eyes full of questions......"thats because we hardly know eachother and there is nothing to smile about at this moment"......i said looking at my feet......

"Well we hardly know eachothe because you wont let me know you and i have no idea why"......Adnan said a little disappointed......"Well i guess".....i replied......"You know i was scared to call the day i collected you number.Eachtime i try to take the number you wrote out of my pocket fear of rejection over comes me eventually mah dai i lost the number when my clothes were taken to the laundry along with your number in the pocket.And i had no way of getting you number even after i repaired my phone and i couldnt come back here to ask for your number again before the first time you gave me it was as a payment for smashing my phone so you dont owe me anything.".....Adnan said and i felt so relieved.I kept thinking about why he didnt call and finally here is the reason......"Well lucky you"....was all i could utter....."Unlucky me dai".....he said full of smiles and for the first time i noticed his white hakorin maka......

"Anyways dare yayi and Umma is waiting for me.She said you have a message for her from your mum"......I said looking into the car to see if i could see the sourvenirs......"Yea yea hakane,i almost got lost in your pretty face.".....he said and i blushed and smiled a little......."let me get it for you,but before then Ayooshie your number again please".....Adnan said pleading....."You lost it once so if i give you you will lose it again"......i said wishing i could just give him the number already but not so fast,sai na dan jaah aji........"I wont this time in shaa Allah"......he said pulling his two ears a little the way indians door when pleading,may be he is a fan of indian series too,and yes i noticed his rings,oh i am a fan of guys who wear Silver rings with broad stone irin like Azurfa......."Ok ok,lemme have your phone".....i said laughing and extending my hand.......

"Thank you so much Ayooshie nah".....he said and my veins nearly jumped out of my skin....."Here is Umma's package".....he said handing me a very big gift bag which he took out from the boot......"ok thanks".....i said and was about to leave....."Wait,i have something for you".....he said and entered his car ,took out something wrapped like a box and handed it to me....."Whats this?".....i asked collecting it and the smiling......"Its something i should have given to you a while back if i hadnt misplaced your number".....Adnan said with a smile....."Thank you".....i said wondering what was inside....."you are welcome.good night".....he said and took out his phone to take a picture of me,totally caught me unaware...."What was that for".....i asked laughing....."To save your contact with your picture mana and remember the first time i am actually having a conversation with you".....he said gave me a wink and left.I headed into the house when his car was out of sight and out through the gate.

I enetered the parlor to find Umma dozing off already....."Haba Aisha,daga karbo Sako".....Umma said with red eyes as a result of her little nap......"Sorry wallahi ya cika ni da surutu ne".....i said and handed her the bag of sourvenirs......"What is that you are holding".....Umma asked....."I dont know wallahi,Adnan gave it to me wai as a present".....i said while unwrapping it....."Who is Adnan?"......Mandy asked looking up away from her phone immediately she heard his name....."Let me open it,looks like you are stuck".....Mandy said and snatched the gift from my hand......."Wayyo Allah nah"......Mandy shouted....."Abeg who is this Adnan guy".....She said again half way through opening the wrapping paper....."Why are you screaming?".....i looked at her in wonder and so did Umma....."Wayyo Allah nah.Yaya Aisha iphone 6 plus ce wallahi".....Mandy said and i stood up immediately from where i was sitting and so did Umma.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

4 comments:

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages