We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Monday 7 November 2016

MY WEDDING MY TRAGEDY Episode 15

MY WEDDING MY TRAGEDY -(RANAR AURENE) Episode 15

    ***Phateemah Taheer***
It's been four days since the wedding and still no phone call from Adnan.I have been hoping he would call but nothing."Why then was he staring at me,stealing glances and full of smiles?".......I said to myself while pacing up and down in my room....."Even if he misplaced the number I gave him he should have collected it from Zainab because his eyes were fixed on me and I am very sure he saw me exchanging numbers with her at the dinner".....I said to myself again still pacing up and down in my bum short and tank top....."May be I am making up all of this up in my head,who the hell does he think he is anyways?"......I said sitting on the bed and crossing my legs......"Who the hell does who think he is? ".....Mandy asked entering my room the usual way,without knocking ....." Mandy wallahi I am not in the mood Dan Allah free me...."Do you know you have not been in the mood to respond to my sarcasm and jokes for days now?"......Mandy said sounding suspicious....

I just kept looking at her not sure what to say to her to cover her suspicions....."Anyway Umma is calling you"....Mandy said and I stood up and headed towards the door....."Are you going out in these clothes?".....Mandy said and started laughing...."and what's so funny?plus what is wrong with what I am wearing Ai cikin gida ne bawae fita zanyi bah".....I said looking at her daga kasa zuwa Sama....."If you want to go like this feel free,but just so you know Matar Abokin Abba nan Alhaji Muddasir Wanda muka je biki daughter dinta last week is here with her son".....Mandy said and left  looking at me from head to toe......

The thought of Adnan being here made my heart beat in thousands...I immediately opened my closet to go through my clothes....."oh my God,what do I wear? ".....I said to myself pushing my hair backward.....I immediately decided to wear Irin Long Hijab din nan mai hannu nan..

I got to the parlor and met Umma and Adnan's mum laughing and clapping,while Adnan was pressing his phone,probably chatting with his girlfriend....." Omg,why haven't I thought about this before,may be he has a girlfriend and he is keeping his distance because he is trying to be faithful to her".....I thought forgetting where I was....."Aisha".....Adnan's mum said looking at me...."Naam,ina yini"...I said sitting at her feet....."Lafiya ya kike ya gajiyar biki?"....Adnan's mum said....."Lafiya qalau".....I said shyly looking at the centre carpet......"Ina yini"....I finally said to Adnan....."Lafiya qalau,ya kike".....Adnan said throwing me that smile and that dimple that makes me shiver......"Lafiya qalau"....I replied still not looking at him...."Mummy I will wait in the car".....Adnan said and stood up to leave.

I just couldn't stop staring at him as he left.i felt like i was disappearing right where I sat....Umma and Adnan's mum kept talking about things I wasn't interested in for about 5minutes before Umma finally spoke to me....."Adnan bai Sha komai bah,Aisha kamai ruwa da Dan Abu mai Sanyi mana".....Umma said and once again my heart kept beating faster than it should.

I held the tray which carried an hour glass like glass cup,a pack of hollandia youghurt and Faro water and walked diligently towards Adnan who was sitted in the car,with one door open and still pressing his phone....."Sallamualaikum"....i said upon reaching the door of his car....."Waalaikisallam,Ayooshie".....he said looking up at me and smiling....."You know my name is Aisha right?"....i said to him still holding the tray......"I know but ae Aisha can be called Ayoosh".....he said smiling with his dimple super exposed....."Yea but Ayooshie is different from Ayoosh ae"....i said still not looking anywhere close to his eyes even though at that second i could hear my heart pounding hard in my chest

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

2 comments:

  1. My heart is beating twice as fast as Ayoosh's!...lol...can't wait to hhear hw subsequent events unfold

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart is beating twice as fast as Ayoosh's!...lol...can't wait to hhear hw subsequent events unfold

    ReplyDelete

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages