We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Thursday 17 November 2016

MY WEDDING MY TRAGEDY Episode 23

MY WEDDING MY TRAGEDY -(RANAR AURENA) Episode 23

***Phateemah Taheer***

I was awake more than half of the night.I just cannot place my fingers around what happened yesterday,neither can i wrap my head around it...."She's cute and fun to be around".....these words of Adnan's about Mandy kept ringing in my head all night....."Gaskiya yaya Aisha,yaya Adnan yayi.He's cute,he is smart,he is omg handsome,his dressing is always on point and he talks so calmly,the scent of his perfume can wake up the dead".......Mandy's words kept ringing and ringing all over again...The way they looked at eachother yesterday is so annoying i feel like i could stab them,but then again She is my sister,and he is someone i love...."What do i do?"......i said to myself pacing up and down the room......I can clearly rememeber Adnan asking Mandy if she had saved her number on his phone and also saying he'd see her soon....."What do i do now?Give up?Let them be?pretend i don't have feelings for him?"......I said to myself and sighed...

"Pretend you don't have feelings for who?".....Mandy said strolling into my room......"How long have you been eavesdropping on me?".....i asked amgrily....."3 seconds why?Did you say something outloud you didnt want me to hear?".....Mandy asked giving me the cornered eye glance and raising a brow...."Never mind".....i replied and look away....."So have feelings for who?......Mandy asked again...."No one.Just a guy in a movie".......i lied,a guy in a movie was the first thing that came to my head....."Seriously?a guy in a movie?you expect me to believe that?how dumb do you think i am?"......Mandy said looking curious and obviously mad at the fact that i lied to her,making her look like an idiot.

"Anyways Salihu isnt around today,so Umma said you should drop me off at school since you are not going to work today"......Mandy said and for the first time since she got to the room i actually noticed she was dressed up and ready for school......"Who is Salihu again mah?".....I asked like someone who has amnesia......"Seriously?Who is Salihu?how many salihu do you know apart from Salihu driver?What is wrong with you wae?You have been upset and awkward tun jiya".....Mandy asked narrowing her eyes....."Let me take my bath.Give me 20mimutes".....i said and pushed her towards the door and locked it behind me.

We entered through the gates with my mood still rocket high..."Where should i drop you?".....i asked Mandy....."just by 1000 seater will be fine".....Mandy said....."I hope that Salihu guy is coming back soon because this cannot be my morning routine,like seriously"......i said sounding sarcastic just like Mandy....."Somebody is learning sarcasm".....Mandy said with her left and right thumb in the air and smiling a bit..."Well he might be gone a week.His wife gave birth and he had to go since kinsan a Zaria take not here"....Mandy said...."Looks like you are going to have to find yourself another driver".....I said sarcastically again....."You dont have to ai,just convince Abba to let me drive myself to school.Its no biggie"....Mandy said being serious....."You know he will never let you drive till you turn 21 years old,he did that to me,so dole it has to be the same with you"......I said frankly and Mandy got out of the car angrily....."You know i liked you better when you were cool,quiet and not sarcastic....Now you are Sarcastic and that has made you stop being a supportive and awesome sister and it sucks and its making my life and mood suck...be your old you again and make my life suck less"......Mandy said, slammed the door and left.

I looked back at Mandy and i realised how hurt she is feeling.I am using my mood to hurt my little sister.She might be cynical,moody and sarcastic,but she is a rare kind of sister,a precious one..."I shouldnt allow a guy get in the way of my relationship with my sister"....i said to myself...."I did this to myself,if only i had allowed things to go nice and easy with Adnan i wouldnt be in this mess".....i said to myself again.

I turned to reverse back only to notice i had been blocked by another car,a white car.I got out of the car and headed to where the car was packed to blast the person only to notice the licence plate number "MDS 004".

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

5 comments:

  1. Am so enjoying this...cant wait for the next episode...well done fatimaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! MDS 004πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚! Great job sis. Keep it up. Can't wait for the next update wallah. Please please update soon

    ReplyDelete

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages