We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Monday 24 October 2016

MY WEDDING MY TRAGEDY Episode 8

MY WEDDING MY TRAGEDY -(RANAR AURE NA) Episode 8
     ***Phateemah Taheer***

I spent the better part of my night thinking about the event of the previous evening.I know the guy,Yusuf or whatever he said his name was ,isnt bad at all,but for some reasons i felt i was being wrong by not giving a listening ear to anyone,like i was betraying Aisar or seeing someone behind his back,but i have to snap out of it,because the reality is, Aisar is dead and he is never coming back.

"Aisha,i want to talk to you about something"....Umma said sitting at the edge of my bed......"About what Umma?".....i asked curiously....."About the guy who came here yesterday".....Umma said looking serious....."What about him Umma?".....i asked not seeming to care......"Who is he?and why did you come back in angrily?".....Umma asked.

"Kawai he seemes annoying,and you know i hate annoying guys"....I said and umma looked at me with a frown....."Eh Ai dama,every guy is annoying to you these pass months,Aisha you are a grown up,start acting like one".....Umma said seeming pissed off......."Umma ni i dont like it kawai for someone to come with love rubbish,atleast why not as a friend first,probably one way or the other i ll start getting attracted to him,amma lokaci gudu,haba Umma".....I said sincerely.....

"Toh what is wrong with him coming out straight?".....Umma asked seriously......"Umma this is the 21st century"....I said almost crying......"Do you think i dont know that?".....Umma said....."What did he tell you that was annoying?".....Umma asked....."He said his name is Yusuf,a graduate of Civil Engineering,living in Lamido crescent,he saw me living the office and he followed me home to trace our house hoping to talk to me,Wai he is here for the sake of love and so many other annoying things".....i said without pausing really pissed off......

"Toh which of these things is annoying?"......Umma asked...."The fact that he followed me home"....i said angrily......"And whats wrong with that?"....umma asked at the top of her voice......"Umma,if he can follow me home,then that means he can follow another girl home,may be mah he always follows girls home all the time".....i said knowing that is not a valid reason for me to brand him as annoying....."Would you rather he stopped you on the street?A responsible guy never stops a girl on the street,what he did was right".....Umma lamented......"Well,he is annoying,so annoying".....i said.

"I know,this is about the fifth guy that you have seen something wrong about,no guy has no faults in your eyes,every guy has faults in this world and you have to face it,and i see nothing wrong with this guy.Aisar is gone and he is not coming back,Aisha people get married and get divorced and still move on with other partners,you and Aisar have never lived as husband and wife,if God forbid you were married when he died ,would you have killed your self then?Aisha this is the last time i am going to preach to you,do what you think is right for you."......Umma said and stormed out angrily...

I hurts me so much to see Umma so mad at me.The way she stormed out of my room means she is very very angry...I love Aisar,but i love Umma more,i have to let go of the love i have for Aisar no matter how hard it might be.

"I have to move all of his text messages,pictures and videos onto my laptop and into a safe folder,then delete them from my phone"....i said to myself ,because honestly not a day passes when i dont view our pictures together,and videos and read his text messages over and over again.

I have to do this even if not for my self,then for Umma."Its time,its time for me to  finally move on"....i said to myself and went to bed.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

2 comments:

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages