We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Saturday 22 October 2016

MY WEDDING MY TRAGEDY Episode 6

MY WEDDING MY TRAGEDY -(RANAR AURE) Episode 6

    ***Phateemah Taheer***
Weekends are really not my favourite,they make me feel bored and really lonely.The only thing that keeps me company is my phone and my laptop,the duo are my best friends.My love for American series has grown from stage to stage since series are the only things now that make me lose track of time.

"Aisha kallon akeyi ne"....Umma said from behind me...."Yes wallahi,nothing to do".....i replied smiling......"Allah sarki,tomorrow is monday ae you will go to work and have alot to do"....Umma said smiling and using hand gestures,which is something she does when she has something to tell me...."Yeaaa".....i said with a stammer waiting for her to drop the bomb on me...I wonder what she wants to say to me that is too hard to voice out.......

"Aisha,i know life puts us in difficult situations sometimes,which in most cases are a test from God,and how well we adapt to those changes is how strong our faith in the Almighty is".....Umma said and paused.

I said nothing and nodded my head with my eyes fixed to the ground.Knowing where Umma was probably headed with this....."Aisha i know its not easy,but i think its high time you let go of Aisar and his thoughts and move on with your life"....Umma said throwing me her sad facial expression......"Umma i know,its been 9months,almost 10 mah,but its not easy".....i said almost crying....."I know its not easy,but you have to make it easy for yourself.Mothers lose their children and still move on,children lose their parents and still move on,wives lose their husbands and husbands their wives,but they all still move on.You are not being fair to yourself,Aisar would want you to move on,move pass this.".....umma said contiously without stoping even for a second to catch her breath...."Umma i am moving on,i am trying to"....i said raising my head for the first time.

"You are not trying,you are not moving on,if you are truly trying to move on then give other guys a chance and stop pushing away every guy that comes your way".....Umma said and i felt my heart stop beating for a minute...."Other guys kuma umma?I dont think i am ready for that gaskiya".....i said frowning my face...."You have to,you are a woman,you can't stay unmarried forever,you are a graduate,you are serving and you are of marriage age".....Umma said using her fingers to count the qualities....."Umma i just can't see anyone or find anyone with the qualities Aisar had"....i said bluntly with my heart aching with the fact that when describing My Aisar i have to use Had and not Has anymore...."Thats because you have not given anyone a listening ear,Aisha,i know you and Aisar  were so Used to eachother,but thats because you gave eachother a chance to get to know eachother,why not give someone else a chance now that Aisar is no more".....Umma said and truly every word that came out of her mouth was the absolute truth......."Tohm Umma In shaa Allah i will do as you just said if it will make you happy"....i said smiling at Umma....."Yauwa Aisha na,no more pining,no more pushing guys away unless you have a reason to,and always remember no one is perfect,and no one will be"....ummma said squeezing my hand and then left."My Aisar is almost perfect"....i said to myself and sighed.

Life can really be unfair,but Umma is absolutely right.As the eldest daughter,i atleast owe my parents that,i atleast owe them grandchildren.We may not always get what we want,and what we want might have been destined not to be ours,but atleast life throws opportunities and choices at us.

I know no one will be like my Aisar because he is not one in a million,he is Once in a lifetime kind of person,but what can i do?May be this is my test from God and pass it i will by his grace.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages