We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Wednesday 26 October 2016

MY WEDDING MY TRAGEDY Episode 9

MY WEDDING MY TRAGEDY -(RANAR AURENA) Episode 9

   ***Phateemah Taheer***
I have no idea why i am in such a good mood today,for some reasons you just wake up and be sad or happy,this feeling has always been unexplainable to,but whatever the case is i am happy i woke from the right side of the bed today.

Umma and all the other members of the household have gone to a wedding,leaving me the house all to myself,which is always a fabulous way for me to spend my day.For some reasons i always feel weird by always wanting to be alone and all by myself.

I finished making a sandwich,put on the air conditioner to the lowest temperature and sat down to watch repetition of Silver lining on Zee world when the  door bell rang....."Who is this that is about to ruin my mood".....i said to myself and  headed for the door slightly covering my medium lenght hair with a veil.....

"The gate man let me in".....the guy at the door said....."and who might you be?".....i said kind of rudely....."i am Adnan"....he replied with an annoyingly cute smile....."Ok???".....i said expecting to hear more ......"Well i came to deliver some papers and my sister's wedding invitation card to Alhaji,who i guess is your dad".....Adnan said handing me the papers and card....."Obviously"....i said extending my hand to collect the papers......."Ohk,is he home at the moment?".....Adnan asked....."Nop,he is in Abuja"....I replied a little bit calmly......

"Ok,i would have called before coming but i misplaced my phone two days ago and lost all of my contacts".....he said throwing me another cute smile....."21st century,ever heard of backup?"....i said with a low tone,not sure if he heard....."Sorry did you say something?"....Adnan asked curiously....."Nop,would that be all?"....i asked wanting to go back in for my Indian Series......"Yea,but please can i have your father's number?".....Adnan asked......"Sure"....i said and collect his Iphone 6 plus....."Can i may be have your number too".....He said and all of a sudden i swirled and take a few steps back and out of nowhere his brand new iphone 6plus slipped out of my hands and i heard the glass smash into its self....."Innalillahi".....i said not looking at him and quickly bent down to pick it up......"Ya sallam,i am so sorry".....I said and looked up at him only to find him staring at my face,smiling....."I am so so very sorry"....i said again....."Its ok,accidents happen all the time"....he said and extended his hand to collect the phone......

"Please let me fix it for you,please"....i said refusing to give him back the phone...."No haba mana,please let me have it back,please"....he said extending his hand....."I am so sorry".....i said looking at him with my puppy dog eyes......"Are you really sorry?".....He asked looking at me......"Wallahi i am dan Allah kayi hakuri"....i said again....."Then if you are pay me".....he said and i opened my eyes so wide they go out of their sockets....."with your phone number".....he said and i was dumbfounded....."Please"....he said moving his head to one side...."Please dont say please,na janyo maka asara,its the least i can do"....i said and dashed into the parlor to write down the number on a paper and handed it to him....."Thank you so much".....he said....."Thank you for not getting angry".....i said....."Goodbye miss ????".....he said expecting me to tell him my name......"Aisha,i am Aisha".....i said with a smile....."Ok miss Aisha,goodbye"....he said and turned to leave.

I kept staring at him till he made his way to his white car,i am not good with cars,but i know i love E-series cars,BMW....."iphone 6plus,dayace in biyashi,tab,i would have emptied my account and started depending on my N19,800 NYSC allawee to buy shawarma andseries with."Nice guy"....i said and entered the parlor to continue my movie which was almost ending.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages