We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Saturday 13 August 2016

REGRETS -(KA CUCE NI) Episode 5

REGRETS -(KA CUCE NI) Episode 5

The house has not been easy for me since yaya Abdul started coaching me.Jidda and Ruqayya have been on my neck and have used virtually every insult they have ever heard on me.Ranging from munafuka, to yar matsiyata,to yar talakawa, to maid, the worse was when Jidda said "duk abunki,yaya will never fall for you,he's only being nice and that has always been his weakness, if you have any ploy to make him fall for you gara mah ki sake tunani"....those words have rang in my ears more times than I can count..

The only thing that gives me comfort is yaya Abdul. He's been a great teacher and he never seizes to praise my brain."I wonder how a 17 year old can be this smart and a very fast learner too and really beautiful too"....he always says to me.He bought a lot of other books for me to help me study and also novels to read when I'm bored.

I needed alot of time to study and do all the home work yaya Abdul gives to me at the end of every lesson,this made safiya angry because I no longer help her with her chores the way I used.

Safiya hardly talks to me because she feels I'm getting too attached to my books and no longer make time to help her out or talk to her the way I used."you have stopped being like a sister to me"....she always says...

All I really want to do these days is to study,it's not just the studies, I'm beginning to like spending alot of time with yaya Abdul,he's been nice and mazon Allah (SAW) yace ita zuciya duk me kyautata Mata dole ta so shi.......Maybe Jidda is right,may be somehow something is beginning to develop between yaya Abdul and I.We joke,we laugh and I never seem to get his thoughts out of my head,but I know this is something that can never happen.I have to do something about this before it gets out of hand.

As usual after completing every chore I had to do and helping Safiya out so she wouldn't complain,I went to my study place and I saw yaya Abdul waiting for me...."yau my student is late,and she has never been late before"....Abdul said with a smile...."I was busy ne aciki".....I said with no expression at all...."It's okk.let's get started,yau Mathematics zamuyi koh,where are the books"....Abdul said after noticing i didn't bring any book along...."yaya dama kawai I just wanted to let you know nagode sosai with everything and all the help you have rendered to me,Allah ya biya ka.But I think I have learned enough,I want to concentrate more on abunda ya kawo ni gidan nan, aiki ".....I said and turned to leave....."sabida jidda"...Abdul asked and I stopped walking but didn't turn back..."you are quitting sabida Jidda?Don't let my sisters intimidate you.kar ki bari what my sisters say to you get to you".....Abdul said with sympathetic eyes...."Wallah it has nothing to do with abunda jidda tace,Jidda's threats have never scared me because I know how badly I want to go back to school"....I said with shaky voice...."then why?I'm not just a tutor to you,and neither am I just a like a yaya to you".....Abdul said calmly....."yaya Abdul I can't tell you,because it doesn't make sense even to me"....I said hoping I haven't revealed anything...."I love tutoring you because I get to spend time with you.Khadija I don't know how to explain to you but I see you as more than a sister and I want nothing more than......."more than what"....Hajiya said out of nowhere....I couldn't move an inch.I quickly turned and saw the fire in Hajiya's eyes....."Umma dama I told you,kullun sai tazo nan dan munafurci wai karatu, so that she will seduce yaya Abdul and make him get her pregnant sabida taga kudi"....jidda said...."ke Jidda are you out of your mind,Umma wallah......"wallah me"....Hajiya interrupted Abdul...."Hakane mana,I thought  you are decent ashe ke munafuka ce,so kike ki lalata kanki, ki lalata mun da.I can't take this,you are leaving this house first thing gobe.I will give you the money you earned working here and zansa akai ki tasha,dama you can't judge a book by its cover"....Hajiya said....."Umma wallahi it's not what you think,Dan Allah Umma don't do this"....Abdul said....."eh lallai,what did she do to you to poison your mind?You are 27 Amma har yau baka da hankali".....Hajiya said and left.

I ran to the room I share with Safiya and packed my things.I couldn't sleep that night.I cried all night because I couldn't work long enough to save what I need to go back to school.I know mamana will never believe wannan Sharrin da jidda tayi mun.......I just can't believe this is happening

Next episode coming up soon.
New Episodes will be posted during the week at 8pm.

For more stories, facts and updates, follow @teets_thoughtz / @phateemah_taheer on IG or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Blog Archive

Pages