We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Saturday 13 August 2016

REGRETS -(KA CUCE NI) Episode 6

REGRETS -(KA CUCE NI) Episode 6

I arrived Dutse at about 12pm and headed straight home.I met mama and Hajiya Ma'u a zaune a tsakar gida.Mama got up and came to hug me and relieve me of my luggage."Sannu da zuwa"...mama said.

Before I could tell mama all that has happened she already knew because Hajiya called Hajiya Ma'u and told her everything and Hajiya Ma'u came to tell Mama.I was happy Hajiya Ma'u is behind me...."I called Alawiyya a waya and she told me everything,kuma dama nasan baza  ki aikata abinda Hajiya tace mun kin aikata ba,shiyasa na kira Alawiyya for confirmation,I have always known yaran nan basu da mutunci, especially Jidda"....Hajiya Ma'u....."Allah ya miki albarka khadija. I wish I never let you go there and work.Everything will be OK now.Baza mu mutu bah, from the little money you brought back as your salary we will use it mu fara wata sanaar before I get a job."....mama said.

I went to bed that day happy that the person who mattered most to doesn't believe all the allegations against me.I'm happy I'm home with mama once again,and this time babu abunda zai rabu mu sai aure.

******************************
It's been a week since I came back home.Mama and I have been thinking of sana'ar da zamuyi  da N35,000 from my salary and still haven't come up with anything.I was able to learn kitso because I practiced alot while in Abuja akan Safiya da Alawiyya and that is really paying off now.I told my neighbors ina kitso in akwai me so and since then I have had several customers, atleast two everyday,and that way I make atleast N200 everyday and with that,mama and I are able to do cefane without touching the money from my salary.
I was at home when our neighbor's son Sani came in,"Anty khadija wai kizo"...he said...."inji wah"....I asked surprised..... "oho,wani ne a wata arniyar mota"....the boy said and ran off.I wonder who would be looking for me and I got up nasaka Hijab and went out to see who it was.

Immediately I got outside,I could hardly move nor believe my eyes....."Yaya Abdul, me kake a nan"....I asked surprise...."khadija I came to see you sannan in baki hakuri akan abunda ya faru, Dan Allah kiyi hakuri ".....he said...."babu komai,but you didn't have to come all the way here,I know it's not your fault"....I said sincerely..."Khadija I got too attached to you without even realising it.I can't imagine my life with you far away from me,dan Allah come back with me to Abuja ".....Abdul said...."kamar yadda jidda ta fada, ba gidan ubana bane,so I have no reason to go back with you"....I said....."I know,you are right....."Yaya Abdul you came to apologize and you have done so,so please go."....I said harshly because I know I have started falling for him and I know it's something that can never happen,never...."I will go,if you want me to,but on one condition "....Abdul said....."do you always have conditions for everything "....I said....."Please,promise me zaki aure ne,because you all I have always wanted,and I ll leave, just promise me"....Abdul said.

I didn't say a word more and ran into the house,why is Yaya Abdul doing this to me,why is he giving me false hope, why is he talking about the impossible, just why.

Next Episode coming up soon.
New episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 9pm.

For more stories, facts and updates,follow @teets_thoughtz / @phateemah_taheer on iG or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Blog Archive

Pages