We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Monday 22 August 2016

REGRETS -(KA CUCE NI) Episode 16

REGRETS -(KA CUCE NI) Episode 16
              Final Episode

My mind was clouded with so much emotion ,my eyes couldnt keep dry.All i can think about is the expression on mama's face when Abdul's father found out my mum gave birth to me after my father and mother separated.

Mama grew up in Adamawa but later moved to Taraba with her Aunty whom she was fond of.Mama completed her studies and got a diploma in Taraba.She met my father shortly after her diploma and her intention of going further for a degree died when she fell in love with my father and they got married.Five months after my parents' wedding,my father left my mother as i heard and mama had to leave Taraba because of the stigma and too much surutu that daga aure har ta zama bazawara.Mama left Taraba and moved to Dutse because her best friend with whom she grew up with in Adamawa Hajiya Ma'u lives there.Nobody in Dutse knew my mother and she was young then ,25 and pregnant,so everyone assumed abun kunya tayi a garinsu ta gudo Dutse.

I couldnt help but notice the expression on Abdul's face.He was as happy as he was shocked.Jidda was shaken with rage.I couldnt  bring myself to look at my so called father.I just couldnt.
        
My so called father was shocked as the news broke.He could hadly control his tears and kept on saying "i regret what i did to Habiba,i wish i could change things but whatever i do at this moment ,it wont change the fact that na cuce ta.Na cuci Habiba,na cuci Khadija.she grew up in poverty,she grew up without a father and worse of all,she grew up being taken for a bastard child".....My so called father kept lamenting.

******************************
TWO DAYS LATER

"Hajiya dan Allah i want to go back to Adamawa to my mother".....i said to Abdul's mum....."Khadija,please call me umma,i am like a mother to you"....umma said...."And why do you want to go back to Adamawa?arent you happy here?".....Umma said sounding concerned...."i am umma,i really am,but i miss my mother and i want to be with her now that she needs me the most.i need to be there for her now that she is going through alot.".....I said with my gaze to the ground...."Umma she is right,if i were in her shoes i would want to be with you.Khadija is like a sister to me and i feel her pain,and i wish i can change what happened and what i did to you,but i cant.I can only wish that you forgive me and uncle Ibrahim and allow us to help you feel free with us,we are your family.".....Jidda said holding my hand....."umma what is uncle Ibrahim doing,shouldnt he be in Adamawa trying to bring Khadija's mum here?"....Ruqayya asked looking at her mum....."Wallahi he tried,he went to Adamawa same day we told him of Khadija,but Habiba wont even listen to him and banga lefinta ba.Ya cuce ta.17years.For 17years she was left to cater for Khadija all on her own.Your father has gone back with him this morning and hopefully things will turn out right"....umma said.

***********-*****************
Abdul has not been so much himself since all this started happening.He is always with me and treats me like a queen always asking me if i am ok,although its sweet of him but it makes me feel like i am fragile,and i am not..

Hours later ,Abdul's father came back with my father and mother and i am happy my family has been re-united.Abdul was the happiest of them all.I never knew Jidda could be this sweet.

TWO MONTHS LATER.
Its been two months since my family has been reunited.My love for Abdul grew more and more as he was always eager to please my mother.I got admitted into Nile University and will be starting the next session..

Yaya Abdul and i continued our relationship and our parents approved.Yaya Abdul and i decided we will get married a day or two after my graduation from the university.My life is not a bed of roses,but i am 100% sure with yaya Abdul i ll have a happy ending.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm.

For more stories,facts and updates follow @teets_thoughtz / @phateemah_taheer on IG,@phateemah_tahir on twitter or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com

Share:

4 comments:

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Blog Archive

Pages