We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Tuesday 2 August 2016

TEARS OF BETRAYAL Episode 17

TEARS OF BETRAYAL Episode 17

I woke up in the hospital,clearly conscious of what had happened before I blacked out.I looked at the ceiling and I couldn't stop crying.I was trying hard to get out of my hospital bed when Umma held me and tried to calm me down..."I caused this,wallahi ni na janyo, if I hadn't been so hard on him,if I hadn't told him I hate him,I probably wouldn't be In this condition and he would have stil been alive".....I said in so much tears and anguish....."He isn't dead,suma yayi and zai samu sauqi".....umma said...."Umma Dan Allah take me to him,take me to him kar ya mutu ban ce mishi I'm sorry bah"....I said amidst tears.

I was discharged the next day.Aslam is still in the hospital.I have been by his bedside all day.He was recovering fast and I am happy being by his bedside.

After the argument Aslam and I had,he left my house and headed straight for home to tell him mum everything and have her come to our house to explain all that's happened between us.He was in deep thought about losing me or atleast so his mother said,that he lost control of his car and hit in drum on the road side which soldiers have put to demarcate the roads.He lost consciousness and was rushed to the hospital.Everyone thought he was dead and so did I.

I was so angry with him that I forgot he deserved to be heard and felt so ashamed when his younger sister told my parents and I what really happened between us.

"Yaya Aslam finished his Exam earlier than expected and without telling Afnan came back to Nigeria to surprise her,considering she hadn't seen him in over a year.He couldnt get you on phone because because he had to buy new simple when he got back and calling you will mean ruining the surprise he had for you but was still using his other number for Whatsapp .The next day After he came back,Daddy called him and told him About his thoughts na ya hadda shi aure da Yar aminin shi.Yaya Aslam has never said no to Daddy sabida biyayya da yake yi a gare shi.Yaya Aslam ya kasa fada mah Daddy about Afnan has maganar da sa ya shiga tunanin har saida ya kwanta a asibiti for a week.I couldnt watch Yaya Aslam suffer shiyasa na fada mah su Daddy about you.Daddy ya sami Aslam and yace his health and happiness is more important ya fada mishi wadda yake so,and zai aura mishi ita.Aslam told Daddy about you and about your background and Daddy ya Gano,kece Yar aminin nashi da dama ya ke da niyar hada shi da ita.Aslam was over joyed to know cewa kece wadda zaa hada shi da ita dama,and he called immediately to tell you Amma your phone was off,I suggested yayi sending miki text message and he did,and the next day shine sukaje gidan ku da su umma,Yaya bazai taba cin amanar ki bah"........Sumayya said in deep pity for Afnan and Aslam....

I couldn't help but break down in tears.I doubted him when I needed to believe him the most.I had to find a way to make it up to him and I didn't know where to begin,but I just have to let him know how deeply sorry I am.

******************************

Three days after Aslam was discharged from the hospital, my parents and I visited him at home.Our parents discussed our wedding planning and the necessary steps to take.It was fixed to happen in 3months,"no more time to waste"....Aslam dad said.

finally,finally everything in my world is perfect.I'm happy I will be getting married just a week after my passing our parade,end of Youth service.
Aslam and I had a long talk,I apologized and he eagerly forgave me for it and all made loose was tied again.He promised he would come and see me for the wedding preparations once yaji kwarin jikin shi.

I can hardly believe this is happening.I can't hardly believe this is true.

Next episode coming up soon.
New Episodes will be posted during the week at 9pm and 5pm on weekends.

For more stories,facts and updates follow @teets_thoughtz / @phateemah_taheer on Ig or Add 08062436327 to be added to Blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Blog Archive

Pages