We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Saturday 27 August 2016

IN-LAWS - (UWAR MIJINA) Episode 3

IN-LAWS -(UWAR MIJINA) Episode 3

I waited up till 11pm before Yazid came back from the airport.I couldnt eat or do anything.After i finished preparing mama's requested dish,all i could do was to stare at the window,waiting to see his car lights.

"sallamualaikum".....Yazid said and dropped dead tired into a chair....."waalaikasallam,sannu da zuwa love"....i said sitting close to him...."Yauwa wallahi i'm exhausted,where is my food wallahi i am so hungry"....Yazid said looking slightly at me.

It hurts me so much to see him this tired and this hungry,but what choice do we have,she is his mother and  a part of me knows she does some of these things to piss me off..After Yazid finished his food we went straight off to bed because he really did look exhausted.

"Rayhana".....Yazid said slowly with a faint voice....."Naam good morning love"....i replied with my eyes still closed....."I think i am sick"....he said and  i opened my eyes immediately.I saw Yazid lying down in a pool of his own vomit near the toilet  holding the side of his stomache....."Innalillah,whats wrong,why didnt you wake me ealier"....i said already with tears in my eyes...."i think i'm having an ulcer attack"....Yazid said and vomit followed his words.

I couldnt move or make a  sound or scream.Yazid is lying on the floor and i have no idea what to do...."Amina"...i shouted and quickly picked up my phone to call Abubakar,Amina's husband,Yazid's half brother.Abubakar came five minutes later and carried Yazid on his shoulder and put him at the back seat of his car and we headed for the hospital.

I have no doubt mama is to blame.If only she had allowed Yazid to eat yesterday then he probably wouldnt be having this.I can harldy keep my eyes dry as i kept pacing up and down the hospital corridor.Mama looked at me with so much disgust and i wish Abubakar hadnt brought her here....."He has lost much fluid but i just administered intravenous fluid and some injections,he's asleep now but he will make a full recovery".....the doctor said to mama and i and left....I was headed towards Yazid's private room when mama stopped me..."Ina zaki"...mama asked...."inside to see if he needs anything"....i said with red eyes....."bakiji what the doctor said bah,he is sleeping.Go home and prepare breakfast ,i havent eaten all morning and shima in ya tashi there be no food"....mama said rudely...."Toh mama amma da wai i should stay with him so he wont wake up and i am not there,Maryam has gone home to cook for us all and...."and what"...mama cut me off....."bazan iya kula dashi bane?or if he wakes up  your are not here he will die?...."....mama said...."just do as you are told"....mama added and i left without saying a word.

I dont know why mama finds fault in everything i do.I understand the insecurities mothers feel when their sons get married,but mama's is too much....Now i know exactly why i wanted dan marigaiya.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm.

For more stories,facts and updates follow @teets_thoughtz / @phateemah_taheer on IG,@phateemah_tahir on twitter or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com

Share:

1 comment:

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Blog Archive

Pages