We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Wednesday 31 August 2016

IN-LAWS -(UWAR MIJINA) Episode 5

IN-LAWS -(UWAR MIJINA) Episode 5

I got outside and i got the biggest shock of my life.Amina ta kashe ni because honestly my heart skipped a bit.If i were those kind of people who have high blood pressure,yau da sai kwanan barzahu.

Immediately Amina and i got out,i saw Yazid standing close to a brand new KIA PICANTO,the lastest as at now.Yazid has always known Picanto is my favourite ride...I couldnt contain my excitement as i ran down the foot stairs to jump into his arms...."Thank you sweetie"....i said closing my mouth because i honestly dont know if thank you are the right words for me to say...."Are you kidding me?I should be the one saying thank you,for everything,for always being there for me,for being the best wife any man could dream of,for being  only 22 years old and still wise beyond your age,for being a caring,amazing,fantastic and super wife,for cooking me great meals,even though sometimes you are a rigimatu,a drama queen and a boss lady,never the less,you are the best".....Yazid said and planted a peck on my fore-head.....

"You are welcome honey,but why didnt you wait till you got much better before doing this,this deserves a celebration and you are not strong enough yet"......i said with a super caring voice...."you see!This is one of the reasons why i so so love you,because you are always thoughtful.No amount of illness will make me forget your birthday".....Yazid said holding my cheeks with his both hands...."omg,hakane fah,today is my birthday,how could i have forgotten my own birthday".....i said super surprised and super excited...."you forgot about yourself because you were too busy taking care of me,you are just are the best".....Yazid said and dragged me into the house.

As we walked into the uhouse,i turned back to look at my dream car,and i just noticed what was written on the plate number..."HBD WIFEY".....I threw a smile to Amina and Abubakar who were standing close to each other laughing as we made our way up the foot path.

"Get ready love zamu fita"....Yazid said smiling...."where are we going to"......i said with laughter in my voice..."Its a surprise".....Yazid said back...."dan Allah tell me,i think i have had enough surprises for one day".....i said laughing so hard....."No you have not.Its your birthday and you deserve nothing less".....Yazid said and pulled me off the chair into the room to get ready for our outing.

Yazid and i were out all evening.First to the cinema for my favourite movie,Titanic,then we went make-up shopping and to the boutique for more Abayas because Yazid cant seem to stop talking of how great i look in Abayas,and then to Chinese Resturant where we had a marvellous meal."Who says marrying the love of your life can go wrong?"....i thought on our ride home.

We got home at about 10pm and were surprised to find mama in our apartment waiting in the sitting room...."aa mama,ashe kina nan"......Yazid said....."eh i am here i have been waiting for you".....mama said without even looking at me...."eh wallahi ,we went out yau birthday din Rayhana so we went to celebrate"....Yazid said....."ehn ehn,ok...baki mukayi ne".....mama asked looking curious....."aa mama me kika gani?".....Yazid asked...."Na ga anyi packing wata dankarreriya mota in the drive way"....mama said confused...."oh,dama i was coming to tell you about it.The car is Rayhana's"......Yazid said with a wry smile....."Rayhana's????i never knew she has the kind of money that can buy this kind of car".....mama said throwing me a bad look...."hahah,mama kenan,she didnt buy it ae.i bought it for her".....Yazid said laughing sincerely and whole heartedly....."You bought it for her?".....mama asked looking so angry...."You bought a car worth 2.6 million naira for her?for your wife?for Rayhana".....mama said looking like zata rufe ni da duka.

I just stood and watched as my mouth got dried up,all the fun i had today is being erased from my memory and the only thing i can think of now is the torment i am going through.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm.

For more stories,facts and updates follow @teets_thoughtz / @phateemah_taheer on IG,@phateemah_tahir on twitter or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Blog Archive

Pages