We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Thursday 11 August 2016

REGRETS-(KA CUCE NI) Episode 4

REGRETS -(KA CUCE NI) Episode 4

I have always loved studying, and bani da wani buri da ya wuce in koma makaranta duk dah I don't know when the possibility of going back to school will present itself.I have been positive and I'm hopeful one day,just one day,I ll get to go back to school again.Incase that opportunity presents itself I have to be ready.

The house  work is alot to deal with as it is very big and cleaning the whole house has never been easy.I wake up everyday at 5pm.After sallar Asuba I hardly go back to sleep.I work from dawn till dusk.Even when I finish with my part of the work which is usually around lokacin sallar La'asar, I help Alawiyya in the kitchen because I love cooking.After the day's chores are over,I hardly go to sleep.I stay up till around 1am studying.From the little money I get to save whenever Hajiya ta aike ni kasuwa and canji ya ragu,she tells me to keep the change.That way I was able to purchase some textbooks and past questions for JAMB.I have to be prepared for the opportunity presents itself.

After completing my chores for the day,I went to the corridor near the passage to study as usual.I don't usually study in the room because I wouldn't want to keep the lights on and  disturb Safiya who is fast asleep....."ke kuma me kike yi anan? ".....Jidda said...."bakomai,kawai....... "kawai me"...Jidda snorted..."na lura kullun baki da aiki sai duba littafi, you better stop deceiving yourself wae zaki koma karatu.You are nothing more than a maid,kuma a haka zaki cigaba.karatu bana irinku bane"....Jidda said...I couldn't help but break down in tears......"ke Jidda,what the hell ke damunki".....Abdul said out of nowhere after hearing  all of what Jidda said...."ke meyasa kika dau duniya da zafi ne?don't ever call her a maid,she's a human....."kae yaya, why are you always fast at trusting people,wanna yarinyar munafuka ce"....jidda bloated back...."keep quiet, ni kike fada ma haka"....Abdul said angrily.

Jidda didn't say a word more and ran upstairs.I sat down there crying,Jidda just crushed every hope I have ever had of furthering my education, and now that yaya Abdul has made her angry,nasan gobe akai na zata juye fushin ta...."kiyi hakuri khadija.Na San Jidda said harsh things to you and ba yau ta fara bah, but ki cigaba da hakuri.In sha Allah things will be alright"....Abdul said to me calmly...."Bakomai yaya"....I said wiping my tears....."I will stand by you and make sure you go back to school indai you have interest in school"....Abdul said looking at me...."Thank you so much yaya.Allah ya biya kah.".....I said joyously...."but only on one condition".....Abdul said...."what's that yaya?"....I asked confused....."only if you will let me tutor you,you can't pass JAMB without being coached and I love teaching,so why not."....Abdul said....."ok yaya,thank you so much"....I said and packed up my books, I couldn't help but notice the way yaya Abdul was staring at me and I became awfully uncomfortable and went to bed.

Next episode coming up soon.
New episodes will be posted at 9pm everyday during the week.A new Diary,Love,look what you made me do,will be posted during the weekends at 7pm.

For more stories, facts and updates,follow @tests_thoughts  @phateemah_taheer on Ig.
Or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Blog Archive

Pages