We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Wednesday 3 August 2016

TEARS OF BETRAYAL Episode 19

TEARS OF BETRAYAL Episode 19

The past two days have been very hectic for me.I had to go to the photographer for the photo ideas,video coverage, our 15mins pre wedding coverage on the day of my bridal shower,the make up artist for payment and timing,and later went for my bridal gowns fittings.Thank God I have Meenal and Khairat to help me with all these.Saudat is going to be my maid of honor.

*****************************
WEDDING DAY 1
BRIDAL SHOWER.

The bridal shower started at about 4 pm.I had gone to the make up studio earlier on for my make up while Aslam and his bestfriend were outside waiting for my make up to be completed. I have never looked more gorgeous and happy.I got to the car and Aslam came down to open the day for me.We sat at the back while Salim drove us to the event centre....

"You look breathtaking "....Aslam said....."Na sani ae"....,I said teasingly....."You look so good too"....I added and for the first time ever he held my hand.

Salim parked and we knew we had arrived the venue,he turned back and took us a couple of pictures and Aslam went out of the car and opened the door for me.He extended his hand for support and I got out of the car.

The decorations were out of this world,and matched my golden gown and dark brown head gear and Aslam golden gezna with dark brown embroidery and dark brown cap.We look amazing, even I could tell.

We walked down the rose paddle and headed for the bridal and groom royal chairs under our special tent. there was music every where and our wedding song was played.
A lot was on display, dance troops, miming crew and alot more.
The event was rounded up and Aslam took me home and I wished the day will never end,but it has to.Tomorrow is another day.

******************************
WEDDING DAY 2
DINNER

I got dressed around 5pm and waited for my make up artist.My make up today will be done at home.Aslam is suppose to pick me up at 8pm for the dinner.
I wore an orange gown with orange head gear decorated with butter colored design.
My make up was completed and I headed out to meet Aslam.

We headed for the venue all smiley and happy.Aslam wore a peach coloured Gezna kaftan with butter color embroidery and peach cap with butter color design.

The hall was well lite and everything looked perfect.We had the toast,and Aslam and I danced shyly mostly talking to eachother to get distracted from the crowd that was looking at us.We cut our cake and had our toast...."I have never desired or wanted any girl from the moment I met you.You are all that I have always wanted and will always want to be with.I pray I keep you happy and proud of me all days of our lives"....Aslam said and I felt a tear dropping down my chin and the crowd roared "Amin"......."I promise to be the best wife in the world and will always keep you happy and give you beautiful babies".....I said and there was a laugh in the crowd.
The dinner ended and Aslam dropped me home...."Daga gobe dai shikenan "....Aslam said...."Wallahi,shikenan na zama matar ka".....I said with a laugh......"Alhamdulillah atleast yau dai I can hug you goodnight koh".....he said teasingly...."Haram"....I said and we both laughed loudly and he and Salim drove off.

******************************
WEDDING DAY 3
DAURIN AURE.

"Hello wifey"....Aslam said on the phone....."Haha tukunna dai,sai ka bari a daura"....I said with a laugh...."A daura me kuma,ai an daura yanxu mah muna hanyan gidanku"....Aslam said....."Haba,I must have lost track of time,well in that case, hello hubby."....I said over excited.

Aslam and his friends came over and we snapped alot of pictures.My little cousins organised a little Walima for me at home and it was fun.

Finally it was 6pm and time for conveyance of bride.I have never seen my mum crying so much before, but today I did.We had an emotional moment with my siblings and cousins and I was put in the car and off to Aslam's house.

Mine and Aslam's house is very close to his parents house.I stepped feet in my matrimonial home for the first time and I was having mixed feelings. I was happy that finally I will be with Aslam forever but I was sad I had to leave my family behind,but it's what every girl has to go through.

Every one left and it was just me and my ango.I didn't realize I was hungry and hadn't eaten all day sae da naji kamshim kazar yahuza.I was too busy crying all day I didn't realize all I had tun safe was a cup of kunun Aya.
We prayed like every newly weds and I ate so much of the kaza wai danma inajin kunyar mijina,Yes mijina...Mijina Aslam.

BLOG STORIES SEASON 1 FINALE.

FINAL EPISODE coming up soon.

Next episode coming up soon.
New Episodes will be posted every day during the week at 9pm and 5pm on weekends.

For more stories, facts and updates follow up @teets_thoughtz / @phateemah_taheer on Ig or Add 08062436327 to be added to Blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Blog Archive

Pages