We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Monday 29 August 2016

IN-LAWS -(UWAR MIJINA) Episode 4

IN-LAWS -(UWAR MIJINA) Episode 4

My father is a well known respectable man,i didnt come from a poor family.My family name rings bell to those that matter with my father having connections here and there.For me to come from a well respected well to do family should definitely tell Yazid's mum that i didnt marry her son for the money they have because nima akwai agidan mu,what else could be the possible reason why she hates me so much.

All my life i have always prayed for a good, loving and sweet mother in law,or better still dan marigaiya,but it seems i got just the opposite of that.I have tried hard to connect with Yazid's mum but its just not working.

Yazid got discharged from the hospital four days after he was admitted.We got back home and he just couldnt stop thanking me for taking good care of him.Truth is sometimes you dont really know those that care until your life is being threatened or when you are in a hospital bed...."i am the luckiest man in this world,you stood by my side when i needed you the most"....Yazid said holding my hands with my head on his shoulder....."its my duty fah,stop thanking me in ba haka ba when next you are sick i wont go to the hospital".....i said jokingly...."you love me too much to do that"....Yazid said throwing his cute cornered eye look...."and you love me too much to divorce me if i happen to make good my threat"....i said and we both laughed in unison..."I am going out,na gaji da zaman gida,been home almost all week"....Yazid said...."what happened to spending the day with me,am i that boring".....I said with a fake frown....."Fine,na fasa fita.i ll stay home all day with you sai kin bani permission din fita".....Yazid said laughing....."you have been home for the past six days gaskiya,bana son ka gaji da gani na,amma please be back by 2pm for lunch,promise?".....i said with a small....."thanks so much qalbi nah,i ll be back by 2 i promise have you forgotten what today is?"....asked with distinctive eyes...."what is today?"....i asked looking confused....."Never mind,later ,i love you"....he said,planted a peck on my forehead and left.

I finished cooking at about 1:45 and waited patiently for Yazid's return...."Ina Yazid yake".....mama said making her way through the door of our part of the huge mansion....."mama ya fita but he should be back soon,yanzu nake shirin bringing your food".....i said to mama with a smile....."ok,thank you amma tell him i need to see him when he gets back"....mama said and for the first she said thank you.May be she has realised i mean well...

Istarted getting really upset when the clock clocked 4pm and Yazid still isnt back.I called him severally but he still didnt pick up,just when i was about to call him for the fourth time Amina came into my parlour looking very worried...."whats wrong" i said looking at her while she was trying to avoid my gaze....."Amina what is wrong,did something happen to Yazid?".....i asked almost at the point of tears because tunanin shi was the first thing that came to my mind tunda i have been calling him and he has not been picking....."Rayhana please calm down and come with me".....she said dragging me by the hand.I couldnt say a word because all i can picture in my head right now is Yazid lying in a pool of blood.

We got outside and i got the biggest shock of my life.Amina has killed me,Amina kin kashe ni is all i could say.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm.

For more stories,facts and updates follow @teets_thoughtz / @phateemah_taheer on IG,@phateemah_tahir on twitter or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Blog Archive

Pages