We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Sunday 7 August 2016

REGRETS -(KA CUCE NI) Episode 1

REGRETS -(KA CUCE NI) :Episode 1

All my life I have known only my mother.My mother has been my pride and Happiness.She's a woman of virtue, patience and tolerance.Our lives would have been perfect ba dan talaucin da yake takura mana bah.Mama has made sure I never lacked anything in school,tun daga primary har na gama secondary.

There's no nature of jobs da mana bata yi duk Dan tayi making sure she provides for me.Mama had her education har zuwa secondary level and then diploma kaffin circumstances din rayuwa su katse mata karatu.

I have never met my Father because he died before I was born.Mama married severally but had to leave her marriage several times sabida ni,we all know how difficult it is when a woman goes to another man's house with another man's child,Agola, it's what I have been labelled more times than I can remember.

Mama teaches in a primary school a unguwar mu,but her salary is merely enough to feed,cloth and shelter us."Khadija, rayuwa sai hakuri,duk abunda zakiyi,make sure you do it honestly and wholeheartedly and da yardar Allah Baza ki tabe bah".....these are always mama's words.

I finished my secondary school Four months ago and I cleared all my papers with good grades.I'm not the best,I wasn't the best at school,but I was good,very good and would probably have done better if I had all the necessary materials I needed to study.
I know mama's little salary would never have been able to pay for my university education,balle yanzu da mama has been sick and can't go to work.Mama worked in a private primary school and her employment was terminated since she took ill because she couldn't handle the stress and her illness was over powering her strength.

"Sallamualaikum ".....Hajiya Ma'u said as she entered our one room one toilet (pit laterane) and locally made fireplace to serve as kitchen with tsakar gida of a house."waalaiki salam, sannu da zuwa".....I said as I greeted her and spread mat a tsakar gida beside mama who was sleeping peacefully not minding kudagen da suke baibaye da ita...."Ma'u"....mama said sitting up.."Naam Hajara ya jiki"....she asked mama...."Wallahi da sauqi"...mama said..."Yanzu Khadija wankin kike,bayan nace kar kiyi"....mama said with worry on her face..."Wallahi Ma'u wannan yarinya dai Allah ya saka mata da alkhairi,tun safe ba abunda ta saka a baki Amma sai faman wanki take yi"....mama said..."Gaskiya Hajara ina tausaya muku,shiyasa nazo da Shawara,Akwae wata Yar uwata a Abuja,gidan da take aiki suna neman me aiki,shine tace in bincika mata,me zai hana ki bani Khadija,kinga ko ba komai duk wata zaa turo miki da kudin aikinta."....Ma'u said.

From the moment she said those words, my mind completely drifted from what they were saying.All I could hear was Mama's answer which was She has to talk to me about it."There's nothing to talk about Mama,if this is the only way out,then I'm ready to do it just to keep my mother alive"....I said and the decision was made.It was decided that I ll be leaving with Hajiya Ma'u to Abuja gobe da asuban fari. It's not going away to work for some other family that hurts,it's leaving behind my mother that was giving me a heart ache.I have never left her before.I have never left home before,but life leaves me with no choice.

Who knows,I may be able to save up some money from my monthly N7,000 salary as Hajiya Ma'u has said to go back to school at one point or the other.

That night we had a long talk with Mama and several times ta shi mun albarka,she decided to go back to her Aunties place so she wouldn't be alone.I can't help but wonder what it will be like living with another Family,I have heard stories of people who work for other people and zancen gaskiya,those stories are never nice,amma I think at this point bani da zabi.I hope and pray everything will be OK,for my dear Mama and for me.

Next episode coming up soon.
New Episodes will be posted every Mondays, Wednesdays , Fridays at 9pm and Sundays at 5pm.

For more stories, facts and updates follow @teets_thoughtz / @phateemah_taheer on Ig or Add 08062436327 to be added to Blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more.

Share:

1 comment:

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Blog Archive

Pages