We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Tuesday 19 July 2016

TEARS OF BETRAYAL Episode 2

TEARS OF BETRAYAL Episode 2

Being a new student I had no idea where all the buildings were located except for the female hostel "Nana hall".I sat on one of those SUG seats near what appears to be a lecture theatre and played games on my phone.I knew no one and no one knew me.I watched as the returning walked with so much confidence while we the JJc's walked with confusion."Assallamualaikum"..a voice said to me and I rose up my head to look up at who it was,I was shocked because I doubt if I knew the face and I was praying silently in my heart for the stranger not to ask me for directions because I myself was completely lost.
"waalaiki salam"....I managed to say.

"Dan Allah tambaya nake",she asked smiling slightly. My heart missed a step because I didn't want to embarrass myself by saying I'm a JJC and I don't know anywhere here..."Allah ya sa na sani"..I managed to say with a fake smile on my face.

"Do you know Nana hostel,I managed to get a room there through someone and I have no idea where it is.I'm new here"....I felt relieved because atleast someone is in my shoes..."That makes the two of us I'm also new here,but I know the hostel,muje in raka ki"..I said with a sincere smile.

As we walked towards the hostel I couldn't stop wondering what each of the beautiful buildings were for..
"Kema a hostel kike?"...she asked cutting me off my thoughts."Yes amma ni I came back yesterday,I'm Afnan Yaseer by the way"..I said with a smile.."oh sorry ban ma fada miki suna nah bah,I'm Yusra Ibrahim,Law student".

"Really???Law???What a coincidence nima I'm also a law student...I said excited and we both smiled.

we got to the front of the hostel and I paused for a while.
"Here we are".. I said to her..."Ba lefi it's kinda far",she said breathless with a fake smile..."wallahi kuwa,wani room aka baki",I asked sounding tired already...."Lemme check"..she said reading a text message on her phone.
"ummmm room C5"...she said...."C5?That's also my room",I said sounding super excited and we talked into the room.

Yusra left after she observed the room and made a list of the things she needed with the intention of resuming the next day.Lucky for us,we were only two in the room as her sister was smart enough to get two off-campus students to collect the room and then paid them for their spaces,which made the two of us the only inhabitants of the room.

I remember how super excited I was to know that we won't be having other room mates because I honestly hate crowd.

And that was the beginning of our friendship With Yusrah.....

New Episodes will be posted every Monday,Wednesday, And Fridays at 9pm.

For more stories,facts and updates follow @teets_thoughtz on Ig or Add 08062436327 to be added to Blog stories group.
Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages