We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Wednesday 20 July 2016

TEARS OF BETRAYAL Episode 4

TEARS OF BETRAYAL Episode 4

In life the ups and the downs are what make life worthwhile....I had so much joy being a Law student but nevertheless I always become super excited each time the semester comes to an end because I know I ll. Out of school and at home with my family till the holiday ends.

Yusra is usually the happiest during the holidays because she gets to go to Kaduna where her family is.It was easier for me being from Kano and schooling there too.

Yusra was like a second sister to me and each time we get fed up with school we go to my parent's house for the weekend.She was welcomed anytime at our house by my family especially My mum who treats her like her own very daughter.

Thinking about how much time has passed made me forget about the difficult level three courses that were driving me crazy.

I felt like I was lagging behind and I took out my frustrations on food,I slice potatoes and vegetables with so much anger kamar su sukai mun lefi.

School got more and more stressful.The sound of the door opening and closing was what drifted me off my thoughts.Yusra rushed in crying and I stood up immediately from my 4 by 6 hostel size bed.

"subhanallah,lafiya kike kuka"...I said looking at Yusra as her eyes got more and more filled with so much tears...
Yusra didn't say a word to me but kept on crying and crying.
"Yusrah magana nake miki,meya faru?who died? "
....She still didn't even bother to look up at me.I kept quiet and kept wondering and thinking what could possibly be making her cry so much.We have had ups and downs but never have I ever seen her shed this much tears.

"Afnan Allah ya tsine wah maza"...she said taking me unawares."subhanallah what happened"....I asked sounding so surprised.

"Do you know Auwal is engaged"....Yusra said amidst so much tears.
"Engaged kuma?who told you that?"...."Kinsan Aysha roommate din Saudat?".....she asked with much tears in her eyes and cattarh dripping down her nostrils ".."I know Aysha mana,ita gaya miki?Ita zai aura?"...I asked her sounding so concerned.."No ba ita zai aura bah,I was scrolling through her pictures on her phone and I saw the pre wedding pictures,at first I thought maybe kawai kama ne bashi bane,then I asked her suwaye wannan and she said cousin dinta ce Amira and Auwal her soon to be husband,next week biki fah".. Yusrah said breaking down in tears.

Next episode coming up soon.
New Episodes will be posted every Mondays,Wednesdays and Fridays at 9pm.

For more stories, facts and updates follow @teets_thoughtz on Ig or Add 08062436327 to be added to Blog stories group.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages