We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Wednesday 20 July 2016

TEARS OF BETRAYAL Episode 3

TEARS OF BETRAYAL Episode 3

Usually I'm not the kind of student who hates school,I love school and every bit of it.I cherish good memories and hold loosely to bad ones.I entered the Institution filled with hope.I naturally am an ambitious person and I never let anything or anyone change my focus.I became more and more grateful to God for giving me a friend and a roommate who had the same goals as me and so it was easy for us to blend and get along.

Yusra and I were very well known as best pf friends both in class and In our hall of resident.

I particularly cannot forget how much we help each other when it comes to food and other necessities....

"ke tunanin me kike?".....Saudat,our course mate,friend and neighbor in the hostel asked sweeping me off my thoughts..."nothing really,kawae I'm thinking of how fast days roll by.I can't believe har mun fara exam din second semester,level two loading"....I said sounding genuinely surprised and excited.. "dama kam ae this life is fast coming and going kedae Allah yasa mu cika da imani"......"Ameen dai kawata "...I said.
"Gobe dai last paper by God's grace"...Saudat said as we walked towards the hostel..

We got to hostel and headed towards our rooms with mine and Yusrah's being C5 and saudat's C4.

"Lemme check up with Yusrah,I have wani Series that I want to trade with one of her's"....Saudat said following me into my room.

We met Yusrah lying on the bed and earpiece probably listening to music as usual..."kun dawo,she managed to say"..."wallahi kuwa,is there food"...I asked searching through the room with my hungry looking eyes..."Eh I cooked Jollof,na aje miki a flask"....Yusra said smiling..."Alhamdulillah dama I'm hungry"...Saudat said..."Tab wallahi no,nawa ne nikadae,go make your roommates cook for you"....I said teasingly as I handed her a spoon so we could eat together...."kunji Halima aure zatayi koh?"...Yusra said with a low tone."Which Halima,I asked with a mouth full".."Halima in our class mana,Halima Musa"...."Allah ya sanya Alheri"...Saudat said.

I looked at Yusra and I could see sadness in her eyes,Yusra is cheerful and forever in a happy mood,but one thing that changes her mood is when she hears someone is getting married.And I have always wondered why.

"Why are you looking disturbed?"...I finally asked to flame down my curiosity..."bakomai,kawai I usually wonder when it will be my turn and how happy I ll be and who it ll be I ll be getting married to"...she concluded stil with sadness in her eyes and her tone...

"Mene abun damuwa,we are just in level one,we are stil young and we have our futures ahead of us,why worry yourself about this marriage issue,kinsan hausawa sunce shi aure kamar layin markade ne in dae kana raye tamkar ka kai markade kan layi ne,ko kana wurin koh Bakanan,indai layi Yazo kanka sai an Maka"...Saudat said...."ke leave this one,santi kawai take"....I said and we all laughed jokingly...

"Yusrah everything in this world is time,we are almost done with level one,we have fours to go,we should be looking forward to those year"....I said with a serious face while licking my spoon...."You are right my friend Afnan and my santi Friend Saudat,Allah ya bamu nagari ya barmu tare"....Yusra said with a huge smile and we said "Ameen thumma ameen" in unison.

Episode four coming up soon.
For more stories,facts and updates follow @teets_thoughtz) / @phateemah_taheer on Ig or Add 08062436327 to be added to Blog stories group on WA.
Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages