We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Friday 29 July 2016

TEARS OF BETRAYAL Episode 12

TEARS OF BETRAYAL Episode 12

I tried not to think of the event that had happened three weeks ago.I'm a lot of things but I'm not week.Inada saurin kuka Amma kuma Inada dauria.
I tried not to think so much about the event that happened at Yusrah's house,it thought me a lesson or two,however that is the least of my concerns now.

Aslam has not called me in two weeks and I have been trying to reach through to him,but na kasa.Each time I call him phone, it goes into voice or unreachable, what could be wrong?.

"Afnan kizo Abba na kiranki"...Meenal said to me opening and closing the door of my room almost immediately without even waiting for me to answer.

I went to the parlor and I saw Abba and umma sitting down and I felt terrified, what could be wrong.I was too overwhelmed with fear and I started walking like I had seen a ghost.

"sit down mana,you look scared,tsoron me kike ji".....Abba asked with a little smile on his face.
I saw down and was waiting for the unforeseen bomb to drop.

"Afnan wata magana mukai da Umman ki and we want to talk to you about it,Afnan wato ita Rayuwa it doesn't usually come yadda muke so,sometimes God chooses for us while at other times he gives us the choice in our hands,koh ba haka bah"....Abba said...."Hakane Abba"....I said still waiting to hear the rest...."Yauwa,kinga we are your parents, kin Gama school over a year ago,kin fara service and now you're almost done mah,bazae yuyu mu zuba miki ido bah,ya batun aure?"...he asked.

For that moment I wished the ground would open up and swallow me,my mouth went dry,and I felt like I had the urgent need to use the toilet, because I felt like my intestine was melting...
"Abba kasan shi komae lokacine,and kasan da maganar Aslam and.....
"...he cut me just at that point "maganar Aslam is between ke da shi,ba wani formal magana tsakani na da iyayenshi".....Abba said now being fatherly and tough..."Eh Abba I know, kasan yana Malaysia yana Master's Amma he's almost done,In sha Allah I ll tell him to tell his parents azo a yi magana"....I said unsure if I had said the right thing...."ato ya dai kamata, kince he's almost done, na baki one week,ki gaya Masa ya turo manyan shi,in baiyi hakan ba zan dau mataki,because ni akwae wanda sukai mun magana,kuma duk mutanan arziki ne,In wanda kike so is not ready,sai ki kaddara haka Allah yaso ki rabu dashi ki bi Zabin mu"....he finally said.

Without a word na tashi na tafi daki.I called Aslam yet again and not reachable, I check Whatsapp and I was shocked to see he was last seen online just 25mins ago.I thought about talking to him,but I just couldn't.Why isn't he calling me,why is he not replying my messages,why????

In a week from now if nothing happens na shiga uku.All my life I have always wanted to marry someone I can love and respect as a Husband and Aslam has always been that person to me.Have I lost him to someone else? Ya yaudare ni kenan? Is All that waiting invain???

Next episode coming up soon.
New Episodes will be posted every day during the week at 9pm and 5pm on weekends.

For more stories, facts and updates follow @teets_thoughtz / @phateemah_taheer on Ig or Add 08062436327 to be added to Blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages