We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Tuesday 19 July 2016

TEARS OF BETRAYAL Episode 1

TEARS OF BETRAYAL Episode one

I walked into the sitting room   and met two of my cousins Meenal and Khairat having a conversation.I entered with my eyes looked to the ground trying to hide my red eyes.My heart was in turmoil as I try had not to remember the pain I have been subjected to today.As I went over and over what hard happened to me today,my cousin Meenal cut me off my thoughts."Afnan what are you thinking of?you went out hopeful an happy and now you back looking so sad and depressed ",I had no idea when hot tears began rolling down my hot cheeks."I received the world's most embarrassing moment of my life today" I said."Tunda nake ba'a taba mun abunda Yusrah tayi mun bah",I added."which Yusrah?same  Yusrah your best friend",Meenal asked. "Which Yusra do you know apart from Yusrah Ibrahim?", I asked irritated by the question.

Khairat had no idea who we were talking about because she just visited.Meenal knows all my friends because she lives with us and knows almost everyone my family members knew.

"Tohm naji,Yusrah hurt you Amma what did she do"?
"She said things I never expected her to say to me,she behaved like a total stranger to me just because she's married and I'm not,sai kace ni na hana kaina"

"Just tell us what she did to you and stop beating about the Bush",khairat said now being pissed.
I kept mute and walked to my room to ponder about my past,what happened to me today and what might happen tomorrow.

"Friends are not to be trusted,friends are only friends when they need you to be there for them,but when you need them to be those same friends for whom you were there for,they turn on you and that hurts alot"...I thought to myself.

Episode two coming up soon.
For more stories,facts on update, follow @phateemah_taheer  / @teets_thoughtz on Ig or Add 08062436327 to be added to Blog stories group.

Share:

1 comment:

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages