We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Sunday 24 July 2016

TEARS OF BETRAYAL Episode 9

TEARS OF BETRAYAL Episode 9

I started packing my things and getting ready to go to Kaduna for Yusra's wedding
I was lucky my mum allowed me to stay for a week.If my mum hadn't know Yusra I doubt if she would even let me go at all.My mum wondered why I have to go three days to the wedding and stay through and after the wedding,but it's Yusra's wedding.it's my bestfriend's wedding I just have to be there for her now of all times.

******************************

I arrived Kd at exactly 1pm.I had to leave home early to the airport to catch my 35 minutes flight to Kaduna.If I had missed my flight,only God knows how frustrated I would have been.

Yusra was super excited to see.She came to the airport with her little brother to pick me up.
"Na dauka ae you ll come up with an excuse kice sae gobe"...Yusra said jokingly."Haba dae,it's your wedding and we have a lot to do,no time to waste"....I said laughing..."Let's get home first,when you rest sae mu fita mu fara preparations of the things untouched"....Yusra said with a grim..
"No let's go straight from here,it's was a 35 minutes flight,I'm not so tired.let's just start getting things done"...I said with a sincere smile..."Shiyasa nake mugun son ki wallah"....Yusra said over excited.

We had a very busy day that day.We spent more than two hours with the caterers, an hour briefing the photographer, training the little brides and teaching yan gada steps din rawar Salo.
I was over exhausted by the time we covered all the things for the day.Tomorrow will be another hectic day because we have to go the make up artist's studio for payment,and to the bridal tailor for final fitting of our dresses and on Wednesday we will be going to the saloon for hair do and lalle.A really hectic week I was say.

******************************
AFTER THE WEDDING

Its been a stressful week I must say.Yusrah's wedding went smoothly and all events unfolded as planned.On Wednesday we had the bon-fire and barbecue night,on Thursday we had the bridal shower ,on Friday was dinner and Saturday was the wedding fatiha and conveyance of bride.Yusra has never looked more beautiful, she looked so happy standing next to her groom.
I was honoured to be the maid of honor and I really had fun through it all.Who would have tot that Yusra of all people will cry when leaving home,well she did.Allah ya Baku zaman lafiya I said as I left her behind in her marital home with her beloved groom.
I went back to Yusrah's parents house and packed my things with the intention of following the early morning Azman flight back to kano.

******************************
THREE WEEKS AFTER THE WEDDING.

It's been three weeks since  Yusrah's wedding and I have not heard from her since I left Kaduna.I was wondering and hoping koh lafiya."She didn't even call me tayi mun ban gajiyar biki and ask in naje gida lafiya"..I said to my self hoping nothing has gone wrong.My mind wasn't at peace and so I decided to call her inji koh lafiya.

The phone kept ringing and no one picked until about the third time...."Hello,Amarya ya kike?"....I said..."Lafiya wallahi,ya kike?"....she asked back...."kwana biyu najiki shiru,ba waya ba komae,har na fara tunanin koh ba lafiya bah"....I said with a final tone of concern...."Lafiya wallahi I was going to call you and I got distracted"...Yusra said...."Oh ya ango,ya amarci?"...."lafiya wallahi ga amarci nan muna taci"...she replied...."Tohm shikenan a gaida ango,saura ki kuma Mantawa dani.atleast we should try to say hi once in a while"....I said teasingly..."gaskiya I ll try,kinsan abun is not easy,ga gida,ga miji da sauran su.Baza ki gane bah Tunda baki da aure.abun sai a hankali."...Yusra said.

I have no idea what i said to finish the conversation.Yusra is my bestfriend,we talk about everything and just three weeks dah yin aure har an fara ce mun bazan gane bah because I'm unmarried, eh lalle....

Next episode coming up soon.
New Episodes will be posted every Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 9pm.bonus Episode on weekdays.

For more stories,facts and updates follow @teets_thoughtz / @phateemah_taheer on Ig or Add 08062436327 to be added to Blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages