We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Thursday 21 July 2016

TEARS OF BETRAYAL Episode 6

TEARS OF BETRAYAL Episode 6

So much time has passed by.I feel like it's a dream,like my whole life has been a dream.

It's been five years and it seemed just like yesterday when we called the JJc's of the school.The feeling of being the graduating students was just too much wonderful for us to bear.

Our final exams are around the corner.I am particularly glad that atleast we will be going for mid semester break in two weeks,after which our hell,as we call Exam will begin.

My phone ringtone was what took me off my praying mat to the bed where my phone has been laying untouched since I zoned off with my thoughts.
"Hello Yusrah ya akai? "...I said answering the phone..."No I didn't I'm too tired,I just came back,but I ll come and meet you at the cafeteria?".....I said and dropped the phone as I hoped out of the room to the cafeteria.

I entered the cafeteria and noticed Yusrah searching through the menu with her wide eyes.
"You look like someone that has not eaten in weeks"....I said settling into a chair..."I am so hungry tun safe fah"....Yusra said eating quickly..."Me too and when I got back from class I was too tired to cook.....Thank God you ordered Masa,na gaji da shinkafa".....I said eating too.

"My Kawaye"....Saudat said approaching us..
"Yar uwa,ya kike?"....I asked.
"Lafiya I have a good news for you both"...Saudat said.
"Let's hear it".....Yusrah said eagerly"......"I'm getting married next month.Next week zaa kawo lefe a saka rana"....Saudat said excited...."And you are just telling us,we are you bestfriends fah"....I said expression less...."I know,I should have told you earlier, Amma kun San Annabi yace ba'a fadan Alkhairi sai ya tabbata and Sameer's parent's were proving difficult, da kyar suka amince"....Saudat said..."Allah ya sanya alkhairi,gaskiya nayi miki murna."...I said over excited.

Saudat left after breaking the beautiful news to us.Yusra was dumb folded and could hardly utter a word.She congratulated Saudat,but I know her well enough to know that she wasn't happy.

I have always wished Yusra will become like me and take things as they come,at some point I know I have to settle down and be married, but I'm not eager,I'm waiting for God's time.Aslam hasn't been talking about marriage and I love him enough to wait,when the time comes it will definitely happen,so I believe.

Yusra is so eager to get married and the reason for her eagerness is something I don't understand and probably will never understand.

Next episode coming up soon.
New Episodes will be posted every Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 9pm.

For more stories,facts and updates follow @teets_thoughtz / @Phateemah_taheer on Ig or Add 08062436327 to be added to Blog stories group.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages