We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Friday 22 July 2016

TEARS OF BETRAYAL Episode 5

TEARS OF BETRAYAL Episode 5

It's been weeks and I'm happy Yusrah is moving pass what had happened to her.She's a strong lady indeed and I admired her courage.

What annoyed me the most is that the idiot called Auwal couldn't even come up with a better lie for an excuse.His lame excuse was "Wallahi Daddy ne yace daughter din bestfrnd dinshi ce and bani da zabi"....that sounded as one of the dumbest excuses I have ever heard,when the munafiki was looking super duper happy a pre-wedding pictures.

Yusra and I let by gone be by gone,but we never allowed any guy that seem any less than serious approach us.
We concentrated on our studies and gave little importance to abunda bashi da mahimmanci like mayaudaran samari.

Yusra knew about my boyfriend Aslam,but after what happened to her I never talk about him to her to prevent adding insult to injury since she's single.

"Assallamualaikum"....Yusra said entering our hostel room and landing on her bed.
"waalaiki salam, kin dawo?"...I answered..."Eh wallahi,I'm super tired today.Kai dama na bi ta taqi ban dau course din nan bah,lecturer din isn't an easy man to understand,he talks to himself"....Yusra said sounding both tired and annoyed..."Toh ya zaayi,you just have to deal with".....I said...."dama mutun yayi aure ne in aka bata Maka rai a gida,miji ya kwantar Maka da Hankali".....Yusra said teasingly..."You and marriage,I can't wait for your wedding dai"...."heheheh,Allah ya nuna mana".....I said.

"Yan mata"....Saudat said entering our room...

We both replied and chatted for hours.
We talked about alot of things and chatted for hours.
We mostly talked about guys,the different boyfriends we have had over the years and what we imagined our husbands will look like,how we ll design our homes and the colors of furnitures.

Just when the hira was getting interesting Saudat's phone rang,it was Sameer wani saurayinta.."Hello,Sameer ya kake?....Yaushe?".. She asked with her face brimming with smiles "Dan Allah?.....nifa bana son was............,alright tohm,Allah ya kaemu.I will call you later in na koma daki na.".....she said filled with smiles and dropped the phone...."I'm going,something urgent came up I have to go,see you girls tomorrow".....she said and left without even waiting for us to reply.

Yusra and I looked at eachother filled with surprise... "Allah ya kyauta ya sa lafiya"...I said.

"I wonder why she is so excited"....Yusra said wondering...."Don't ask her she won't tell you,kinsan Saudat,she prefers to keep things to her self"....I said.

I went to bed thinking of all the things we talked about, deciding about our futures which I'm looking forward to.

Next episode coming up soon.
New Episodes will be posted every Mondays,Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 9pm.

For more stories,facts and updates follow @teets_thoughtz on Ig or Add 08062436327 to be added to Blog stories group.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages