We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Thursday 1 September 2016

IN-LAWS -(UWAR MIJINA) Episode 8

IN-LAWS -(UWAR MIJINA) Episode 8

A girl cannot consider herself lucky until she has had success in getting these two best things in the world,Loving,understanding and disciplined parents and a loving,trustworthy and pious husband.I feel so lucky having great parents and a very lovig husband.

Growing up,my parent made sure i never lacked anything,i always attended the best schools and had the maximum security i could have.My mum isnt a strict woman,but she always made sure she handled my sisters and i in such a way that none of us could do what ever we wanted,whenever we wanted.No matter how important a place was,she made sure 6pm was our curfew,not more than 6pm and now i can see clearly why.

I plan on nothing more than giving my children the best up bringing they can ever get.I plan on making sure my children never lack any lack,just as my parents made sure i never lacked anything.

"Honey,wae what on earth are you thinking of?".....Yazid asked wondering....."Love,akwai maganan that i want to discuss with you but i dont know if you will agree"....i replied....."Talk to me mana,you know you can tell me anything".....Yazid said...."Yes honey i know but you know how much i hate No for an answer,promise me it will be a yes and i will tell you".....i said with a straight face......"You know i could never refuse you anything even if i wanted to,just tell me kinji"......Yazid holding my hand....."Kasan last week i went home to see my parents and i never told you what for".....I said and waited for him to answer....."I know honey,i didnt ask because i know when the time feels right you will tell me all about it".....Yazid said staring  straight at my face...."Mijina you know its been over 6months since i finished my youth service and har yau ban fara aiki,and i get really bored staying at home all day when you go to work,so when i went home last week i talked to Abba about it and he employed me in his company to head his Accounting ,and ideally i am suppose to start gobe,i know i should have told you earliar but i was scared of what your answer will be,but what ever you decide is fine with me".....i said hoping for a favourable response...

Yazid kept quiet for about five minutes without saying as much as a word.....Deep inside i began to know the moment he opens his mouth ,his answer will be No,silence on its own is an answer...I got tired of waiting for him to reply and i got off the seat and headed to my room....."Rayhana"....Yazid said as i made my way to the room....."Why are doing this to me,just why"...Yazid said and my heart skipped a bit,i know what he will say,i know he will talk about why do i have to work when he can provide everything for me and so on.If only he could understand my reason.I hope when he said he could never refuse me anything,he meant it,because if he didnt i am not sure i ll be able to contain my anger.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm.

For more stories,facts and updates follow @teets_thoughtz / @phateemah_taheer on IG,@phateemah_tahir on twitter or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages