We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Sunday 25 September 2016

IN-LAWS -(UWAR MIJINA) Episode 23

IN-LAWS -(UWAR MIJINA) Episode 23

Yazid sat down fully dressed in mama's sitting room and watched as mama strolled into the sitting room......."Yazid ka dawo??".......mama asked as she sat on the chair next to her son...."Eh mama I am back"....Yazid replied......"How did it go"......mama asked filled with expections......"Mama before I say anything I first of all want to tell I
would do anything to make you happy"......Yazid said making gestures with his hands and avoiding his mother's gaze......."Ok,but what?because I know akwai but".......mama said making gestures with her head.

"Mama,I wish I could,but I can't marry Amira, mama she is........"Oh ok,and why if I may ask?because of who or what?.....mama asked impatiently......

"Mama,Amira is beautiful,but she doesn't have d manners and decency I want in a wife,I know what I say won't matter or mean much to you because you know I don't want to marry anyone else,amma......"Amma what?".....mama interrupted me angrily....."Dama since its not what you want ae dole you must see fault in it one way or the other,dole you will look for a reason to sabotage my plans and that of my bestfriend to get you married to her daughter"......mama said...."Mama I am not looking for a reason to refuse,mama I am a man,I know a wife material when I see one and I am telling you Amira is not my type of wife material"......Yazid said and looked at mama hoping for pity.......

"I am your mother and I know what is best for you,this girl is....."Rayhana,my wife is what is best for me mama,mama no one is perfect,she made a mistake,is that enough to condemn her forever?"....Yazid said with his eyes filled up with tears...."It is not,but she will not be back to this house,saidai in ba raina,marrying Amira is not an option anymore,its been decided,koh kana so koh baka so.Yazid get ready,to become a husband to Amira in two weeks,that's my decision".....mama said and stormed out....

Yazid sat there weeping,hoping all this is all but a dream..

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm.

For more stories,facts and updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on Ig or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages