We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Thursday 15 September 2016

IN-LAWS -(UWAR MIJINA) Episode 14

IN-LAWS -(UWAR MIJINA)
Episode 14

No matter how patient a person is,sometimes you just have to go beyond what you usually avoid.I have loved and respected mama as though she were my own.This time she just pushed me too far and its high time i bought respect for myself as a human being even if not as her daughter-in-law.

Mama stood there shocked as to how i had the audacity to tell Mallam Audu to open the gates against her orders....."Rayhana who do you think you are?".....mama asked shocked and angry....."Who else?Your son's wife mana."....I said back as angrily as i could....."indai na isa da ke then stop this stupidity and go back to your apartment,this craziness is over".....mama said pointing at the door of Yazid's and i 's part of the building....

"Zaman Yazid nake yi,he married me.i obey only him.My paradise lies under his feet mama,not yours"....i said to her plainly......"and his?....have you forgotten his own paradise lies under my feet?".....mama said with so much vemon,Pride and anger in her voice.....

"This is not over until i say it is.You had your share and turn for authority,now it is mine"....i said and slammed the car door......"Audu open the gate and now or i swear i will run you through".....i said looking at mallam Audu......"Rayhana in kika fita,kar ki dawo".....mama said with a mean face......"Mama wai what do you want?In ma zauna in the house what will My staying at home add to you?You wont let me be happy with my husband,you wont let me work,you wont let my relatives and friends visit me,what do you want?".....i asked with tears in my eyes.....

"i have told you,if you go dont come back"....mama said again with finalty in her voice....."isnt that what you want?dama you dont like my stay here,dama you have always wanted me gone,but today i ll not obey you mama".....i said and drove out.

"Audu if this stupid girl comes back and you open the gate for her considered yourself sacked"....mama said to mallam Audu and moved fast into ther house.

There are people in this world that are just too hard to please and mama is the queen of such group of people.I know Yazid as much as i know myself,he sometimes finds his mother's attitude unbearable,but he has no choice.She is his mum,but ni kam i have  a choice.

I have always heard of mothers dake kishi da daughter in laws dinsu,amma na mahaifiyar Yazid is just too much....I really wanted peace to reign but mama doesnt want peace,she wants me gone.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm.

For more stories,facts and updates follow @teets_thoughtz / @phateemah_taheer on IG,@phateemah_tahir on twitter or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages