We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Sunday 18 September 2016

IN-LAWS - (UWAR MIJINA) Episode 20

IN-LAWS - (UWAR MIJINA)  Episode 20

All my life, I have never met anyone who made me as happy as Yazid did. Every girl will be happy and proud to have someone like him to call her husband.

It's been almost a month since the incident with Yazid and his mum and I have still not heard anything from Yazid. I can't deny the fact that I think about him every single moment of every second that I spend breathing. I just miss him, and I can't help but wonder why it's taking him so long to come see me atleast. Probably he thinks I did what I did intentionally, probably he is angry and hates me for it. I just wish I can see him just once, at least to tell him how sorry I am, to tell him I am carrying our child.

"R.....tunanin me kike? "..... Aysha my cousin asked....... " what else, tunanin mijina ofcourse"...... I replied not sure if I should have told her the truth....... "R, you have to let things go, in fact you ought to hate your husband for choosing his mother over you"...... Aysha said angrily and selfishly ........" Aysha you are two years younger than me and unmarried,i am not expecting you to understand, if you were him, if you were in his shoes, and you had to choose between your mum and your husband, who would you choose?"......i asked her with expectations of a positive comment........"depends on who is right and who is wrong"....... Aysha said bloating...... "Yes, it probably does, but to Yazid I am wrong, to him I hurt his mother, to him I disrespected his mother and for that he has every right to be angry"...... I said to her sincerely........" Yeah still at least if not for anything he should come for.......... "umma is calling you"...... I said interrupting Aysha.

" Aysha I want to ask you something and I need you to be honest with me"..... I asked Aysha before she left for umma's call....... "do you think I should call Yazid?"..... I asked with confusion on my face....." Are you kidding me? He hasn't atleast called you? "...... Aysha asked......" well I was shoock up after the whole thing and I left my phone at the house, I don't have a phone with me"..... I said expecting her to understand...... "Well if he wants to see or talk to you, he knows where to find you, just don't call him, don't give him the privilege of thinking you really are wrong. I have to go umma is calling.".....Aysha said and left.

Aysha maybe two years younger than me, but she is right, if Yazid wants to find me, he knows where to look,but where isn't he looking?could it be he thinks I did this intentionally and hates me for it? I just want to see him again, even if it is just once, even if we never get back together I just want him to know the truth, to know about our baby, and to know I am truly deeply very very sorry for hurting his mum.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm.

For more stories,facts and updates follow @teets_thoughtz / @phateemah_taheer on IG,@phateemah_tahir on twitter or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages