We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Friday 16 September 2016

IN-LAWS -(UWAR MIJINA) Episode 16

IN-LAWS -(UWAR MIJINA)  Episode 16

I turned and looked deep into Yazid's sad sorry eyes. I wish he did not hear any of those things. He might never  believe whatever I say now, and he might never forget how disrespectful I just sounded to his mother..... "Rayhana mama kike fada mah haka?".... Yazid said again still shocked....." Yazid wallahi it's not what you think, you have no idea....... "No idea what?"...... He said cutting me off my speech....." I have no idea what? How disrespectful you have been to my mother just because I was away? "...... Yazid said without looking at anyone but me......."Yazid wallahi I never meant to hurt......."to hurt who?My mother? No Rayhana, you did not just hurt my mother. You hurt me too. I thought you should be able to treat mama as if she were your own mother, kuma because I travelled that is why you are talking to my mother like this? "...... Yazid said again not wanting to hear anything......" "mama I am truly sorry, Allah ya huci zuciyar ki. I ll handle the situation mama, Dan Allah kiyi hakuri"..... Yazid kneeling before mama...

"ba komai Yazid, dama kasan ina hakuri da matar ka, it's been long she's been treating me this way but pretends to be loving and kind towards me, I just didn't want to say anything, but today God has shown you everything"..... Mama said falsely....

I couldn't utter a word, all I could do was to stand and stare with tears dropping down my cheeks. Yazid is going to hate me now, no matter what I say, he ll never  believe I am not at fault here. I wish there's a way I could mend things,because to Yazid, all he knows is that I disrespected his mother and he might even hate me for it.

I stood there and watched as mama's face beamed with smile, pride and arrogance. Yazid passed behind me and headed into our apartment without saying a word to me and I quietly followed him behind.

Immediately I got inside I decided to cook for him since he must be tired from his trip.I put on everything I needed on fire and headed straight to the bed room to put on the heater so he can take a bath.

I finished cooking at about 9pm and waited eagerly for Yazid to come out of the room, but he did not. Yazid has not said a word to me since he entered the house. I stood in the kitchen, near the sink, facing the window and washing the utensils I used in preparing dinner when I felt Yazid hugging me from behind,i quickly turned to look at him and I was shocked. Isn't he mad at me any more." I opened my mouth to talk", but before I could form the words, Yazid let go of me and headed back to the parlor. Now I am so confused, what was the need to hug me and then go back to ignoring and not talking to me, "I have to talk to him, I have to make him believe me"... I said to myself and headed straight to the parlor.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm.

For more stories,facts and updates follow @teets_thoughtz / @phateemah_taheer on IG,@phateemah_tahir on twitter or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages