We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Thursday 15 September 2016

IN-LAWS -(UWAR MIJINA) Episode 15

IN-LAWS -(UWAR MIJINA) Episode 15

I know I shouldn't have done what I did to mama, but she left me with no choice. She could never understand why I really had to go out.

I got back at about 6.30pm and met Mallam Audu sitting right outside the gate listening to radio as he usually does.... "Hajiya sannu da zuwa"...... Audu said... " yauwa, open the gate"...... I said without getting out of my car..... "Hajiya you know the other Hajiya said I shouldn't open the gate for you, but I ll, because I know everything that goes on in this house, and I know you have been patient, but Dan Allah continue being patient, there's no point in repaying evil with evil"..... Mallam Audu said sincerely..... "Wallahi I know. I feel bad for what I did to mama and all the things I said. But she left me with no choice. I love mama as though she were my own mother, amma bata sona, but in sha Allah I ll try to make peace with her"...... I said and drove right ahead into the house......

Mama came out of the house immediately she heard me pulling over...... "What are you doing here, didn't I say if you go you shouldn't come back? So why are back?"........... Mama said pointing at the gate....." Mama I know what I did is wrong and I should have taken my anger as far away as possible, but I did not. Please forgive me"....... I said..... "now you know you are wrong? You should have known kafin ki saka kafa ki fita even though I told you not to"....... Mama said still sounding angry....." Mama initially I planned to go out for a visit, har na shirya then my sister called and said Abba wasn't feeling good and yana asibiti and no matter how hard I tried you just weren't going to listen"...... I told mama sincerely......... "toh so what?Dole ne sai kinje? Couldn't you have called and ki bari sai mijinki ya dawo"..... Mama I called him and told him and he said I could go"..... I said trying to explain to mama......."OK, ni ban isa ba Kenan? Sai kace wadda aka ce ya mutu? In fact there is no excuse for what you did"..... Mama said still pointing at the gate..... "mama mahaifi fah akace"..... I said to mama with a pitiable face.

"Mahaifin? Now you no longer have to answer to them, but to my son and i"..... Mama said and I just couldn't control my anger....." With all due respect mama, my father is my father no matter how far or close I am and no matter who I am married to. I can't refuse to see my father because you asked me not to. Mijina ya bani izini you had no right to stop me, same way you have no right to tell me to get out of my own matrimonial home, please kija girmanKii"...... I said to mama and made way to my apartment....... "Rayhana mama kike fada mah haka?"..... Yazid said out of nowhere and I turned to look at him,in shock and anger standiing at the gate.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm.

For more stories,facts and updates follow @teets_thoughtz / @phateemah_taheer on IG,@phateemah_tahir on twitter or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com

Share:

1 comment:

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages