We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Friday 9 September 2016

IN-LAWS -(UWAR MIJINA) Episode 13

IN-LAWS -(UWAR MIJINA) Episode 13

The house has never been so boring to me.Yazid has been gone for two days now and will not be back till the next two days to come.All i have done has been Watching series after series, and this has made me miss him even more.

Normally Yazid and i do almost everything together,from watching movies,to eating,to playing like little children and arguing about who loves who most.I really do miss him.

Sometimes when you miss someone you just cant help but to look for things to do to make time go faster or atleast keep your mind off that person for a while..."i think i should go out today,i am tired of staying home all day alone kamar maiya"....i said to myself and got ready.

I got ready and made my way out of the house when mama came out of her own side of the building...."mama ina wuni".....i said respectfully....."Lafiya qalau Rayhana,ya kewa?"".....mama asked Nicely and i felt happy,finally she is being nice to me even after the way i behave the day before yesterday....."Alhmadulillah mama".....i said with a shy smile...."Were you coming to see me ne?"....mama asked smiling...."eh,but dama fada miki zanyi i ll be going out yanzu,kar kiji shuru"....i said smiling.

"toh,because Yazid isnt around that is why za ki fara yawo a gari?"....mama said rudely....."tunda Yazid left town did you once come to my apartment ki gaishe ni?"...."did you?"....mama added angrily..

"mama it isnt because Yazid isnt around,and i asked him for permission before i even got ready,and mama each time i come to your apartment you always ask me me nazo yi,so i thought me coming over makes you uncomfortable"......i said still maintaining my calm....."toh since you have asked him,why are you asking me kuma dan munafurci?".....mama said..

"haba mama,you know it isnt so.Even if na tambaye shi dole i have to ask you too,tunda Yazid isnt around i cant just go out without informing you"....i said to mama....."toh tunda my opinion matters,stay at home,after all fitar ai bata da anfani,Kuma bata zama dole bah"....mama said...."haba mama,staying in this house all alone for two days isnt easy,dan Allah mama let me go,dan Allah kinga baki son visitors and that is why i try as much as possible to avoid having visitors come over"....i said pleading with mama....."staying in this house all alone because ni ba mutun bace?....you are not going anywhere better go back to your apartment"....mama said with authority..

I said nothing to mama and turned to leave her where she stood and headed for Yazid's parked car,entered and instructed Audu mai gadi to open the gate....Mama turned to look at me as i attempted to drive off....."Audu close that gate"....mama said to him feircely....."Audu open the gate"....i shouted at Old Mallam Audu for the first time.....

"Rayhana,how dare you?"....mama shouted...."Audu i said open that gate".....i shouted again..."Audu close that gate"....mama said with anger as i have seen before....."Audu do what i said ,Mama,stay out of my way".....i said shouting and pointing a finger at her.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm.

For more stories,facts and updates follow @teets_thoughtz / @phateemah_taheer on IG,@phateemah_tahir on twitter or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages