We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Saturday 3 September 2016

IN-LAWS -(UWAR MIJINA) Episode 9

IN-LAWS -(UWAR MIJINA) Episode 9

I hate it when people make promises they can't keep.Yazid shouldn't have promised to never say no to me...."Rayhana why are you doing this to me?"....Yazid said and i got more and more confused...."Why am i doing what?..Its ok if you dont approve,i am very ok with it".....I said looking back at him....."i thought we are one"....Yazid said i felt a little relaxed...."i thought we promised never to hide anything from eachother"....Yazid said looking at me sadly...."i didnt hide this from you,i was just thinking of how to approach you with this ne"....i  said with sad eyes too...."why didnt you tell me you were always bored staying home all alone,why didnt you ever mention it to me that you want to work?I have no intention of making you a house wife against your will,if you want to work i see no reason why i should stop you,after all anfanin karatun kenan"....Yazid said still with a straight face but with a little smile....."i am sorry hun,i was only thinking of how to tell you without hurting your feelings.i am so sorry swty"....i said sitting next to him on the sofa....."its,ok ,Allah ya kaimu goben,i am still mad you".....Yazid said with a light smile....."kuma????,i thought you said its ok"....i asked changing from a smiley to confused face....."yea it is,amma if you had told me earlier that you want to work,i would have been the lucky one to employ you in our company instead of Abba,i am jealous gaskiya".....Yazid said teasingly....."Lets go to bed,it is late and tomorrow is my big day,with my lucky employer,Abba"......i said jokingly and pulled him off the seat.

******************************
"Riri,do you want to be late on your first day?".....Yazid called out to me from the parlor....."do you want to me to look terrible on my first day?".....i said walking into the parlor and smiling helplessly....."woow,you look breathtaking".....Yazid said....."Nasani ai,lets go.we will both be late for work".....i said picking up my bag,and pulling him by the hand and headed for the door.....

"mama ina kwana".....Yazid said looking at mama and my heart skipped a beat....."mama ina kwana"....i said to her with mixed feelings....."Lafiya kalau,kun tashi lafiya".....mama said smiling and being all friendly and i felt a litte relaxed...."Lafiya qalau mama".....Yazid and i said in unison......"Where are you going so early in the morning duk kunci kwalliya"...mama said smiling ,almost laughing,she seems to really be in a good mood today,or atleast so i think,this woman is unpredictable.

"we are both going to work,i forgot to tell you that......."both going to work?".....mama said cutting Yazid off......"yes mama we are both going to work".....Yazid said begining to frown....."why are you going to work together now?sabida kwana da tashi tare is no longer enough for you?you have to take to work with you to your office to be glancing at her every second of the day?...Sabida ta baka kasha a zobo?.kai,get going ke kuma shiga ciki"......mama said with a scornfull look on her face...."but mama it isnt so.you do not understand,she isnt going to work with me,she just got employed and she is to start work today"......Yazid said smiling and hoping that would make a difference..

I just stood there holding my bag,staring,with my heart skipping one beat after the other,hoping this doesnt turn out as i fear.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm.

For more stories,facts and updates follow @teets_thoughtz / @phateemah_taheer on IG,@phateemah_tahir on twitter or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages