We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Friday 16 September 2016

IN-LAWS -(UWAR MIJINA) Episode 18

IN-LAWS -(UWAR MIJINA) Episode 18

I have been trying to get past what happened these last few days.Yazid has been trying hard to be normal and feel normal,but i know deep down he wants things to be alright between his mother and i.Just like him,i have this fear in me that a moment might come when he might have to choose between his mum and i.

If i were given a choice to choose between any of my parents or Yazid,i know what my choice will be.Yazid has been very supportive ,loving and caring,but none of that can compete with what my parents did and have been doing for me since i was born.i love Yazid,but not even half as much as i love my parents...

"what are you thinking of?"..Yazid said disrupting my thoughts....."Nothing honey,just what life will be like without you".....i answered with a smile......"look at me"....Yazid said lifting my chin with his finger......"I am not going anywhere,and neither are you.Till death do us part"......Yazid said throwing his really cute smile......"promise".....i asked....."Ofcourse mana"....he said and pulled my nose......"rigimatu kawai".....he said teasingly......"You love the rigimatu me".....i said pushing him to the other side of the couch....

"There's someone at the door,let me check".....i said as i pushed Yazid........
"Mama sannu da zuwa".....i said opening the door for her and smiling......"Yauwa,ya kuke?".....mama asked nicely....."Lafiya mama,Yazid mama ce"......i said to Yazid........."mama sannu da zuwa,lafiya?Ai da kin kira ni kawai,you didnt have to come when i could have easily come to you instead".....Yazid said....."No there's no need.I have been sitted all day,i had to stretch my legs atleast".....mama said sighing......"Lantana has gone to the village this evening,she will be back tomorrow evening and i am hungry,dama ita take mun komai"......mama said......"Haba no problem mama,what do you want to eat?"......I asked nicely........."Yauwa,prepare pounded Yam,Vegetable Soup and fresh fish pepper soup,squeeze some oranges too"......mama said.

I kept rolling my eyes and looking at the floor while the list went on and on and i tried to say "toh mama,let me get  started".....was all i could say.....

I stood there and watched as mama exited the parlour,back to her side of the building....."Riri,are you ok?"......Yazid asked......"Yes,me ka gani?"..... i asked Yazid......"You were closing your eyes just now,are you sure you are ok?".....Yazid asked again......"Yes i am fine,just that mama said fresh fish pepper soup and we dont have fresh fish"......i said looking at Yazid....."Ok,kinsan me?Start the pounded Yam and the soup,while i get the fish from the nearest frozen foods store"......Yazid said,planted a peck on my forehead and left.

I enetered the kitchen to chop the vegetable and i started feeling dizzy....."I dont know me ke damu na,i think i should sit down for a while"......i said to myself and  headed to the parlour.

"Rayhana,Rayhana"......Yazid shouted at the top of his voice and i woke up startled....."Subhannallah,omg,i slept off,subhannallah".....i said jumping off my feet......"ofcourse you did,sorry it took so long,i had to go far,har gaba da Jufatu before i could get fresh fish and ga hold up.Quickly start preparing this,bring the pounded Yam and soup let me take it to mama,she said she is very hungry wallahi and its been almost two hours since she asked for the food"......Yazid said almost breathless.

I stood there like a statue,not sure what to say to Yazid,how can i tell him i slept off and did not cook anything,how i do explain to him that i felt dizzy all of a sudden.Its Yazid,my Yazid,i am sure he will understand,i tried to convince myself

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm.

For more stories,facts and updates follow @teets_thoughtz / @phateemah_taheer on IG,@phateemah_tahir on twitter or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages