We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Monday 5 September 2016

IN-LAWS -(UWAR MIJINA) Episode 10

IN-LAWS -(UWAR MIJINA) Episode 10

My mouth couldnt utter any word because my brain froze at that instant.I hope the next words that come out of mama's Mouth will be in my favour.

"Can you hear yourself"....mama said and i looked puzzled and Yazid became just confused too....."Yazid dama baka da hankali"....mama continued...."ashe baka da hankali,what is she lacking?what can you not do for her that she has to work?Arent you providing enough for herl?...Yazid ours is a prestigious family,what do you think people will say?...Your wife is working under someone for money?....Anya kuwa something has not gotten into you?".....mama said shouting at the top of her voice..

"mama ,its not about the money.Rayhana is not working for the money.kinsan ace mutun na zaune a gida almost all day everyday is not easy,mama dan Allah try to understand".....Yazid said pleading with mama....."ok,rather than have her stay at home ka gwammace she goes out everyday and mingle with men?You prefer she goes out everyday and get mixed up da mazan wasu matan in the name of work?...What has gotten into you ne wai".....mama asked still raging with anger.....

"Wallahi mama ba haka bane,you know i respect my self and i know the kind of upbringing i had".....i said with shiver in my voice...."Shut up,kar ki kara saka mun baki when i am talking to my son..How dare you".....mama said and  i felt a tear drop down my cheeks....."Mama,Abba fah zatayi wa aiki.Abba ne yayi employing dinta as a staff in his company"....Yazid said and i hoped inside me that,it will atleast change something...."it doesnt matter,Her father cannot monitor her 24/7,i am not saying she will be something bad,aa what i am saying is she will work with maza  koh a company dinshi zatayi aiki,she will not work,simple!".....mama said with finalty in her voice....

"Mama dan Allah,naga dai we all try to get educated so something good can come out of it,kuma karatun nan she did it so she will be able to work"......Yazid said trying not to lose his calm......

"Didnt Amina go to school?Amina has a degree amma ae she isnt working,has she died of staying at home yet?...Yazid,Rayhana will not work,sai dai in baa gidan nan bah".....Mama said and made her way to her apartment,leaving us standing on the drive way...

I felt my heart sinking in my chest as i made my way towards the door...I entered my room,locked the door and reach out for my phone to call Abba.

Calling Abba made me relieved because he made me realise what is more important in the life of a woman is the love and respect of her husband ,rather than work or any money she may earn.

Yazid kept knocking and i finally decided to open the door for him......"Rayhana i am so sorry,if there's anything i could do to change this i would,dan Allah ki yafe ni".....Yazid said kneeling before me in front of the bed holding my both hands...."Ba lefin ka bane,you are just trying to obey your mother,and if i were in your shoes i ll do the same.So there's no need to be sorry,ba kayi min lefin komai bah".....I said sincerely looking at him.

Yazid is more important to me than anything,even work...I decided in my heart there and then that i will find something to do at home to keep me busy.As long as Yazid will come back home to me everyday,i ll be alright.I ll be fine,i love him enough to sacrifice atleast this for him

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm.

For more stories,facts and updates follow @teets_thoughtz / @phateemah_taheer on IG,@phateemah_tahir on twitter or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages