We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Sunday 25 September 2016

IN-LAWS -(UWAR MIJINA) Episode 22

IN-LAWS - (UWAR MIJINA) Episode 22

YAZID'S HOUSE
THREE MONTHS EARLIER

Yazid has not been himself since Rayhana left his house. All he seems to think about is his wife. No man can find the decision of choosing between his mother and his wife easy especially when the wife is loving and devoted to him, but then again, nothing in this world can compete with  a mother's love for her children.

Yazid was sitting on the chair in his apartment when mama came in and met him just staring at nothing in particular...... "Yazid"...... Mama called out upon entering the sitting room..... " Yazid"..... Mama called out again, this time touching him by the shoulder...... "Naam mama"..... Yazid managed to reply."For how long are you going to be like this because of that useless girl?"......mama asked pissed off......"Mama,she is my wife"......Yazid replied looking mama right in the eye with his eyes red and filled with tears......."She was your wife,she is not your wife anymore,she stopped being your wife the minute she decided it was ok for her to disrespect me,ok for her to disobey me".......mama said angrily.......

"Mama,I don't know why,but I feel there's an explanation to what she did,I know my wife mama,I know Rayhana,she will never do anything to hurt my feelings,I know it,and I know she knows by hurting you she'd be hurting me.I know what she did is wrong,but I also believe there's a reason why she did what she did,I know there is mama".......Yazid said pretty confident...."She has no explanation,or are you regretting choosing me over her?what did that useless girl do to you ne wae?".......mama asked very very angrily this time.....

"Mama,Rayhana is everything I want,she is the most honest,devoted and peaceful person I know,I know what she can and can't do mama,.......mama please"......Yazid said with tears running down his cheeks....."Yazid the earlier ka cire ta a ranka,the better for you".....mama said with authority......."Mama cire so bah kamar cire takalmi bane,its not easy to get over someone you can't go a minute without thinking about".....Yazid said with his eyes red and filled with tears.                                       
"Yazid whether you like it or not,you have to get over her koh kana so koh baka so,its been a month and I think,infact I know its time for you to move on which is why I have decided".......mama said and paused......."Decided what?".....Yazid asked quickly and curiously with wide eyes hoping its not what he is thinking...."Decided what mama"......Yazid asked again impatiently with sweat falling down his cheeks.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm.

For more stories,facts and updates, follow @teets_thoughtz / @phateemah_taheer on IG or @phateemah_tahir on twitter or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages