We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Monday 26 September 2016

IN-LAWS -(UWAR MIJINA) Episode 24

IN-LAWS -(UWAR MIJINA) Episode 24

Yazid entered his part side of the building without any anticipation of the new bride that is waiting for him inside.All his thoughts are focused on his Rayhana,because to him he has only been ever married to one wife and that is Rayhana and no one else,not even Amira his new bride.

"Yazid"......mama called out to him as he was about to open the door....."Naam mama".......Yazid replied looking at mama......"Yazid you have no idea how happy I am with this marriage,Allah yayi albarka ya baku zaman lafiya".......mama said patting Yazid at the back......"Ameen ameen mama"......Yazid said forcing a smile on his face...."Kasan mata sai hakuri,sai kayi hakuri zakaci ribar aure".....mama said smiling like never before...."Toh mana".....Yazid said and headed to the door.

"Sallamualaikum"......Yazid said as he entered the room and saw Amira sitting on the bed covered in Al'kebba......"Waalaika sallam"......she replied without lifting her head to look at him.

Yazid sat on the bedside drawer and looked at Amira and the thoughts of Rayhana on the day she was conveyed to his house came back to him......"Yazid???"......Amira called out for the third time before he lifted his head to look at her......"Naam".....he answered....."Haba Yazid,you have been sitting there for over 3ominutes,you have not said a word"......Amira said softly...."30minutes?,has it been that long.I am so sorry,I was lost in thoughts".....Yazid said feeling sorry......"Its fine,it happens.mu tashi muyi sallah koh?".....Amira said with a smile....."Sallah kuma?ni I have prayed kaffin in shigo"......Yazid said not looking at Amira...."Nasani,I mean prayer for newly weds".....Amira said shyly......

"Is that really neccessary,I did that with Rayhana and I doubt if I can do that again because I honestly feel like I am cheating on her"....Yazid thought to himself...."Yazid,baka ce komai bah"......Amira called out to him again....."I forgot to buy the kaza,suya and drinks,let me quickly head out and get them,its 10.30pm already kar su rufe"......Yazid said and headed out....."Ok angona,be safe".....Amira said with a smile and tilted her head to lay down a little.

Yazid went out of the room and sat in the parlor looking at Rayhana's pictures on his phone,crying and laughing at the same time.."No matter how long it might take I promise I will bring you back here,I promise you this my wife".....Yazid said and watched a tear drop down his cheeks.

Yazid sat in the parlor till it was about 1am before he sneaked into the room and took a blanket and a pillow.Yazid was about to leave the room when he looked back at Amira and saw how peacefully she was sleeping and decided to off the lights for her and headed to the parlor.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm.

For more stories,facts and updates, follow @teets_thoughtz / @phateemah_taheer on IG or @phateemah_tahir on twitter or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more.

Share:

1 comment:

  1. I pray that Amira teaches mama The lesson of her life!!

    ReplyDelete

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages