We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Friday 16 September 2016

IN-LAWS -(UWAR MIJINA) Episode 17

IN-LAWS -(UWAR MIJINA) Episode 17

I walked into the parlor sluggishly and filled with devoid, misery and regret. I have no idea what to say to him or how to say what I needed to say to him. I know if I were in his shoes, if I were the person who heard Yazid saying those things to my own mother, I would react the same way or even more.

"Mijina, Dan Allah forgive me, ka yafe ni. It's not what you think. All you saw isnt as it seems.Kaema kasan I ll......... . "shut up, I love you and I know. I know, I know everything"...... Yazid said interrupting me....." You do, but how you haven't even allowed me to explain myself".......i said sounding surprised...

"Rayhana, I know mama is not an easy going person, and I know you are at odds with each other, and I knew something like this might happen while I am away, that is why I told Mallam Audu to be observant and call me immediately something comes up. He called me this evening and told me everything that happened, dama I was done with what I went to Abuja for and planned on surprising you by coming back today instead of tomorrow. After he told me what happened I just went straight to the airport and came back home"...... Yazid said still with Sadness in his eyes and fright in his voice.

"but you really scared me with the way you spoke to me outside, I was so terrified I thought you wouldn't believe me even if I explained things to you"...... I said holding his hand and looking deep into his eyes.......... "Rayhana, you were in an argument with my mother, I love you both, but you know dole if I have to take sides, I ll take mama's because she is not understanding as much as she should and she is my mother. If I had taken your side back there, only God knows how the situation would have turned out by now."......"i totally understand  honey and I am sorry you are going through this"..... I said and gave me a sharp smile..... "I don't ever want to lose you Riri"..... Yazid said and I blushed....." nor I you"..... I replied with a girly laugh.

I am so glad Yazid understands everything. I feel so blessed having a patient, loving and intelligent husband who understands me totally, I just wish mama will learn to put up with me, I just wish so.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm.

For more stories,facts and updates follow @teets_thoughtz / @phateemah_taheer on IG,@phateemah_tahir on twitter or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com

Share:

1 comment:

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages